Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Parents are the most evil group of people

DepressedClown

DepressedClown

Honk honk
They force life on their children without their consent entirely for selfish reasons and indoctrinate them into their worldview, punish them when they don't act the way they desire, and treat them like their property. Life is suffering and your parents gave it to you. I abuse my mother for this reason and have her do my every bidding and support me as a NEET because I never asked to be born so I believe that it is her obligation. She calls me an abuser and complains that I need to get a job or a career because she doesn't make enough by herself but I won't be doing any of that because it's not my problem. Everyone should treat their parents like shit and take advantage of them

Humans are evil by default

JFL, do your parents just let you disrespect them even though you're a NEET? :feelswhat:

They force life on their children without their consent entirely for selfish reasons and indoctrinate them into their worldview, punish them when they don't act the way they desire, and treat them like their property. Life is suffering and your parents gave it to you. I abuse my mother for this reason and have her do my every bidding and support me as a NEET because I never asked to be born so I believe that it is her obligation. She calls me an abuser and complains that I need to get a job or a career because she doesn't make enough by herself but I won't be doing any of that because it's not my problem. Everyone should treat their parents like shit and take advantage of them
Humans are evil by default
Based
JFL, do your parents just let you disrespect them even though you're a NEET? :feelswhat:
Problems with that you fag?

Based antinatalist take.

Not sure deliberately your mom is the most optimal thing to do, but eh.

Joined Aug 16, 2018 Posts 47Online 2d 15h 24m

it should be legal to murder your parents

I asked my mom why she had me, knowing that my dad was an ugly loser - she said, “because I was 30, and I was getting old”.

Problems with that you fag?
I was asking why they would simply allow it as they're a NEET, as most parents wouldn't; exactly where did you infer anything else? :feelstastyman:

she's lonely and unlovable and i'm basically her only child so that has a lot to do with it, and she's also a neet so she can't judge me too much for being one too as that would be hypocritical

tbh they are greedy narcissist and power hungry becasue they are the normies. they preach and do opposite things.

Ok GrAY

Evil will be stopped only when life ceases to be.

Based and true.
i dont want to murder my mother because death is too freeing, i want her to live a miserable existence
They deserve to rot for the crime of spawning us into this shithole called life, destroying our self esteem by comparing us to other people who live way better lives than us, and gaslighting us.

Last edited:
I agree, fuck them for putting me here and forcing me to pursue a career.

I agree, 100%. It's a mystery why having kids isn't looked down upon. You could go through life half asleep and know it's an unending nightmare.

She calls me an abuser and complains that I need to get a job or a career because she doesn't make enough by herself but I won't be doing any of that because it's not my problem
Oh my god lol