Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

parents arent taking my suicidal threats seriously, might actually have to jump off the roof of my house

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
im tired of these faggots brushing my suicidal feelings off like its nothing. IM SERIOUS JESUS FUCKING CHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
FUCKKING HELL.
I was thinking of jumping off the balcony but the floors in Hong Kong, fuck theres no space for bushes. If I jump I will DIE and yes OF COURSE I want to die but I need to take some NIGGERS down with me (in MINECRAFT OBVIOUSLY)
and YES im doing this bullshit for attention/money because once I attempt and get badly injured my parents will finally fucking support me in getting surgery and theyll fucking listen to everything I say from now on and if they dont then FUCKKK THEMMM JESUS FUCK.

I HATE NATALISTS SO FUCKING MUCH JESUS FUCK. WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND ITS THEIR JOB TO PAY FOR THE DIRT I WALK ON.

im tired of these faggots brushing my suicidal feelings off like its nothing. IM SERIOUS JESUS FUCKING CHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
FUCKKING HELL.
I was thinking of jumping off the balcony but the floors in Hong Kong, fuck theres no space for bushes. If I jump I will DIE and yes OF COURSE I want to die but I need to take some NIGGERS down with me (in MINECRAFT OBVIOUSLY)
and YES im doing this bullshit for attention/money because once I attempt and get badly injured my parents will finally fucking support me in getting surgery and theyll fucking listen to everything I say from now on and if they dont then FUCKKK THEMMM JESUS FUCK.

I HATE NATALISTS SO FUCKING MUCH JESUS FUCK. WHY CANT THEY UNDERSTAND ITS THEIR JOB TO PAY FOR THE DIRT I WALK ON.
See you on alivegore.com if you do it, So dont give normies the satisfaction of watching your suicide.