Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents forcing are forcing me to arrangedmarriagemaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
just have high standards. Try to point out and every flaw whenever you can to make excuses. Check each foid's social media, many whores will post something degenerate which you can showcase to your parents as well to reject. Remember your a man, this is your life, do not let your parents push you around!

[UWSL][UWSL]my parents also tried to bs me into this and Almosr got me too, but in the end I told them to fuck off.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
you rejected arranged marriage offered by your parents?

There is nothing Inherently wrong with that you’re just a cuck that views everything from the liberal western lens.
“There is nothing wrong with being a beta provider, you’re just a cuck who can’t man up” is what you’re saying, this literally sounds like something a feminist would say

Another Indian fakecel on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is infuriating!

Young, highly educated, fluent in English (under 10 % of Indians are), good-paying job awaits, clearly upper-class family in India; NOT AN INCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. I hope it is a 10/10 virgin 18y/o stacy or a mid tier becky
your future wife is getting dicked by beef eating katwa chaddam and doddhwalas son Chaddesh.

she got buttfucked more times than you have fapped.

your future wife is getting dicked by beef eating katwa chaddam and doddhwalas son Chaddesh.

she got buttfucked more times than you have fapped.
:feelsree:marriage is cucked

indeed they are naive and retarded. They haven't seen enough of the world. I know many curries. Some have good marriages but many also have an argumentative lazy leech scum wife.
I think many cumskins here think arranged marriage is when you get an "tradwife" ( I know 95% of this website believes they exist ) giftwrapped to you on a golden platter

“There is nothing wrong with being a beta provider, you’re just a cuck who can’t man up” is what you’re saying, this literally sounds like something a feminist would say
You’re a cuck because you rather die a virgin loser instead of getting a free sex slave jfl at westerncucks.

:feelsree:marriage is cucked
arranged marriage more so than dating. these westerners don’t know what an absolute hell arranged marriage is.

they don’t even understand that in AM you are spending your life with someone who hates you, not attracted to you, had the best sex of her life with someone who is not you and deapises you.

to the westerners : AM is not a blessing for curries. Its a one way ticker to hell named dead bedroom.

arranged marriage more so than dating. these westerners don’t know what an absolute hell arranged marriage is.

they don’t even understand that in AM you are spending your life with someone who hates you, not attracted to you, had the best sex of her life with someone who is not you and deapises you.

to the westerners : AM is not a blessing for curries. Its a one way ticker to hell named dead bedroom.
Thats sucks and all brocel but are Bangladeshi foids submisive and docile or reckless bimbos that will sleep with an animal just for the sake of it?

Thats sucks and all brocel but are Bangladeshi foids submisive and docile or reckless bimbos that will sleep with an animal just for the sake of it?
they are the worst kind of bimbo bitches you can think of. during their school, college qnd first few years of university they get train ran on them by posh chddams with money. Then suddenly when they are close to graduate they put on burkha and act like pious virgins and get married to some spineless beta cuck via arranged marriage. These hoejabis are the absolute worst you can think of.

Also they cuck their husbands by setting extraorbitant amounts of deomohar.

Divorce and extramarital affairs are getting rampant and almost everyone knows a guy or girl in their circle who got divorced.

The city where i live : 39 divorces happen each day and it's 2020s statistics and most divorces are initiated by women.

they are the worst kind of bimbo bitches you can think of. during their school, college qnd first few years of university they get train ran on them by posh chddams with money. Then suddenly when they are close to graduate they put on burkha and act like pious virgins and get married to some spineless beta cuck via arranged marriage. These hoejabis are the absolute worst you can think of.

Also they cuck their husbands by setting extraorbitant amounts of deomohar.

Divorce and extramarital affairs are getting rampant and almost everyone knows a guy or girl in their circle who got divorced.

The city where i live : 39 divorces happen each day and it's 2020s statistics and most divorces are initiated by women.
This is what happens when you have a foid as your prime minister. Fucking brutal its the same thing over here as well with muslim toilets

This is what happens when you have a foid as your prime minister. Fucking brutal its the same thing over here as well with muslim toilets
irrespective of race,religion, color and creed every foid in the end is just a foid.
They all behave the same.

You’re a cuck because you rather die a virgin loser instead of getting a free sex slave jfl at westerncucks.

irrespective of race,religion, color and creed every foid in the end is just a foid.
They all behave the same.
My sister constantly says "i hate men they're so weird" and get banged by a chaddam and used to have threeways in college. Fucking whore

Fucking bitches:feelsree::feelsree: I don't want to marry to a fucking toilet who will treat me like fucking shit and transform into a fucking balloon 4 days into our marriage:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Mother told me to get married after my MS i.e. after getting a job and they even talked to some foids parents about this from my hometown:whatfeels:. I hope it is a 10/10 virgin 18y/o stacy or a mid tier becky is fine but should be a fucking virgin and younger than me or im going to fucking beat the crap out of my mother:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You do realise you don't need to do e erything your parents tell you cuck? Imagine being a fully grown man and living off other people's merits :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::f:

You do realise you don't need to do e erything your parents tell you cuck? Imagine being a fully grown man and living off other people's merits :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::f:
Im not a mayo monkey you faggot i can't tell them to just fuck off but i will one day :smonk:

Im not a mayo monkey you faggot i can't tell them to just fuck off but i will one day :smonk:
Just beat your meat in front of them and cum in your mums face and force them to disown you

I think many cumskins here think arranged marriage is when you get an "tradwife" ( I know 95% of this website believes they exist ) giftwrapped to you on a golden platter
yup, they haven't looked throughout into it nor know any people who did arranged marriages, yet try to comment on jt

Didn’t read lol

No one wants to provide for a toilet who will treat them like shit at the end of the day and "treating like shit" includes NO SEX
cucks love that and thinks he is doing a good job of taking care of muh queen

Ungrateful. You're at least guaranteed some puss puss once in life. And it does take more than 4 days to become a land whale.

Otherwise cyanide pillmaxx your mom's drink
(in video game)

Fucking bitches:feelsree::feelsree: I don't want to marry to a fucking toilet who will treat me like fucking shit and transform into a fucking balloon 4 days into our marriage:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Mother told me to get married after my MS i.e. after getting a job and they even talked to some foids parents about this from my hometown:whatfeels:. I hope it is a 10/10 virgin 18y/o stacy or a mid tier becky is fine but should be a fucking virgin and younger than me or im going to fucking beat the crap out of my mother:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Beat the crap out of both of them anyway foids love to be abused by violent chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just Be Curry confirmed.

Seriously OP why are you writing this off before you've even met the foid?