Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Parents of Sikh woman disown her for getting a white man

Damn thought the title said drowned lol

Tiktok is pushing racemixxing shit hard. I bet you I could go on their front page thing and atleast half of the couples there be interracial

Based and Sikhpilled.

its always white loool

Good. Should have been disowned at birth tbh. On a more realistic note, JBW is law tbh

@Lonelycel

This is the typical modern Sikh woman, she values cock over the effort, money, dedication and time that her parents spent on her for decades. And JFL at that white cuck she married, if she's prepared to ditch her closest family members at a drop of a hat then she will do the same to him at some point too.

All femoids are nazis, this is proof that mayocels are fakecels

Ironic. Instead of taking dad's money, she takes chads

Foids will gladly destroy their parents emotional state for Chad.

@tehgymcel420 Are sikhcels related to fesikhcels?

This is the typical modern Sikh woman, she values cock over the effort, money, dedication and time that her parents spent on her for decades. And JFL at that white cuck she married, if she's prepared to ditch her closest family members at a drop of a hat then she will do the same to him at some point too.
all women value chad's cock over everyhing

JFL, failed joke. Time to rope
bant/ - International/Random » Searching for posts with the image hash  'p5A8Lip28Z8KbCCSyw9tbA=='.

@tehgymcel420 Are sikhcels related to fesikhcels?

all women value chad's cock over everyhing

I know but this is a bit worse because Indian parents do a lot more for their kids than whitey parents

I know but this is a bit worse because Indian parents do a lot more for their kids than whitey parents
ethnic parents need to stop, that's their fault. How most kids end up is a result of genetics, and upbringing won't do much to change that except in extreme cases.

As soon as they come to the west their foids belong to Chad

ethnic parents need to stop, that's their fault. How most kids end up is a result of genetics, and upbringing won't do much to change that except in extreme cases.

You are 100% correct tbh but that applies to males mostly, the genetics thing. Females have it easy no matter what their genetics so they must respect what their parents do for them but they don't, they are whores.

You are 100% correct tbh but that applies to males mostly, the genetics thing. Females have it easy no matter what their genetics so they must respect what their parents do for them but they don't, they are whores.
female shittiness and whoreness is determined by genetics as well.

Tiktok is pushing racemixxing shit hard. I bet you I could go on their front page thing and atleast half of the couples there be interracial
This guy gets it

whore
hope she gets killed (in Left 4 Dead 2)