Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents should "spoil" their kids

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As a parent, you should be doing EVERYTHING possible to get your kid ahead. This isn't "spoiling" them, it's nepotism to set them ahead of the competition . Looks maxxx them, socialize them, buy them things which increases their status, so on.

In reality, most "lessons" shitty parents give like the value of money or hard work is only self destructive. You're basically cucking your own kid and setting their smv and status lower in order for some shitty virtue signaling that benefits nobody.

If I was a rich parent, I'd get my kids things like braces and hgh, and maybe even certain surgeries if they're old enough. That way I'm giving them the greatest gift I possibly could despite shitty genes, setting them ahead. It's not "shallow" at all, and only an absolute fucking loser at life would try to claim such.

If you had one of those parents who always tries to teach you "morals" or "value of work/money", they failed themselves and you in raising you to be a simp a step behind everyone else.

parents are bluepilled as fuck

just tell your kid to be themselves and ignore them

As a parent, you should be doing EVERYTHING possible to get your kid ahead.

I agree--if someone makes the massive miscalculation to procreate, that is. Given the odds of horrible things happening to the person they're making AND that the person is most likely stuck here once they've been made, I think it's more humane NOT to make a kid. Instead, adopt and care for a kid who desperately needs it but has no one.

And if you're poor or hideous, having a child is just a cruelty.

@AlexanderTheGreat11 True dat.

most people learn the world is a shithole as an adult. May as well give your kid a good time and train it to not be a naive soylented fucking cuck.

If I could go back in time and take over my mother's mind I would have injected myself with growth hormones during puberty to grow taller, injected myself with testosterone to develop more masculine features, I would have forced myself to constantly mew to get the best possible bone structure, and I would've gotten facial plastic surgery for myself by age 16 maximum.

most people learn the world is a shithole as an adult. May as well give your kid a good time and train it to not be a naive soylented fucking cuck.
You can let them have a good time while also giving them these advantages they will GREATLY appreciate when old enough.

If I did have kids, I would teach them to be strong and selfish. Tell them to enjoy themselves without giving no fucks to what other people think or do. I wouldn't force them back.

You can let them have a good time while also giving them these advantages they will GREATLY appreciate when old enough.
just adding this in here. mewing is a meme atm i know but there is evidence of it actually working on rly young kids like 8 - 12. if any cuck is reading this and has a kid around that age. You should show and teach them mewing techniques and proper breathing (no mouth breathing etc). Could save your childs life!

If I did have kids, I would teach them to be strong and selfish. Tell them to enjoy themselves without giving no fucks to what other people think or do. I wouldn't force them back.
Absolutely. Take advantage and exploit everybody. Otherwise they will only be taken advantage of themselves.
just adding this in here. mewing is a meme atm i know but there is evidence of it actually working on rly young kids like 8 - 12. if any cuck is reading this and has a kid around that age. You should show and teach them mewing techniques and proper breathing (no mouth breathing etc). Could save your childs life!
No mouth breathing is very basic and obvious.

Temperature of a Quasar IQ. Thanks to my parents I became the lonely fuck I am now despite having been upper class for some time they fucked up and became fucking christians. After that, they became even more cucked than what they were b4 and never again bought me anything that costs above $500 usd unless it was related to basic necessities.

Never put them in the refrigerator and they will spoil.

If you had one of those parents who always tries to teach you "morals" or "value of work/money", they failed themselves and you in raising you to be a simp a step behind everyone else.

Potent oof, as this applies to my own experience heavily. It wasnt until i first got to college did my naive bluepilled ass finally realized this shit. I indeed despise them for setting me up to fail through my upbringing
At least they let me NEET, seemingly as a way of tacitly admitting their failure in parenting me.

As a parent, you should be doing EVERYTHING possible to get your kid ahead. This isn't "spoiling" them, it's nepotism to set them ahead of the competition . Looks maxxx them, socialize them, buy them things which increases their status, so on.

In reality, most "lessons" shitty parents give like the value of money or hard work is only self destructive. You're basically cucking your own kid and setting their smv and status lower in order for some shitty virtue signaling that benefits nobody.

If I was a rich parent, I'd get my kids things like braces and hgh, and maybe even certain surgeries if they're old enough. That way I'm giving them the greatest gift I possibly could despite shitty genes, setting them ahead. It's not "shallow" at all, and only an absolute fucking loser at life would try to claim such.

Its basically a cope when people teach their kids to work for it. What they mean is , they can't afford to give what their children want. Rich people who make their kids work are different , they need to know the ins and outs of their industry when they eventually inherit.

I agree with everything except buying your kids everything they want. Buy them too many things and they could turn into spoiled brats.

I agree with everything except buying your kids everything they want. Buy them too many things and they could turn into spoiled brats.
No, as in buying them things like a car or phone.

These things boost status, especially at a younger age. It will set them ahead. You can't deny this. It's not like you would have to buy them a new car every 3 years or phone every year.

No, as in buying them things like a car or phone.

These things boost status, especially at a younger age. It will set them ahead. You can't deny this. It's not like you would have to buy them a new car every 3 years or phone every year.
Fair.

My parents want me to study like a donkey until I find a job, and then they expect me to get married to a used-up cumdumpster in my late twenties (betabuxing). My 24 yr old father got married to my mom when she was 18, yet he expects me to marry a roastie and be happy with it.

My parents want me to study like a donkey until I find a job, and then they expect me to get married to a used-up cumdumpster in my late twenties (betabuxing). My 24 yr old father got married to my mom when she was 18, yet he expects me to marry a roastie and be happy with it.
My dad went fully bald at 30 and was a complete and utter sperg with autism. Almost no friends or social life, STEMcel. Incapable of empathy or affection, yet he manages to get my high tier Becky mom at 18 when she was a virgin and then got to cheat on her after that too.

If he was born in the current age, I would not exist. He would be incel as fuck.

My dad went fully bald at 30 and was a complete and utter sperg with autism. Almost no friends or social life, STEMcel. Incapable of empathy or affection, yet he manages to get my high tier Becky mom at 18 when she was a virgin and then got to cheat on her after that too.

If he was born in the current age, I would not exist. He would be incel as fuck.

How the fuck did a 30yr old find a high tier 18yr old becky? My parents are Indian so they got arranged marriage

My parents wouldn't even let me have a mobile phone or a computer until I was almost an adult. Everyone thought I was a weirdo because I wasn't on any social media

My parents wouldn't even let me have a mobile phone or a computer until I was almost an adult. Everyone thought I was a weirdo because I wasn't on any social media
Fuck man thats brutal. Parents that try too hard at keeping their kid "pure and innocent" are just ruining their kids future adult lives.

Fuck man thats brutal. Parents that try too hard at keeping their kid "pure and innocent" are just ruining their kids future adult lives.
I would encourage my kids to do drugs

Good thread.

Don't even get me started on that, I will never EVER forgive my parents for neglecting the MOST IMPORTANT developmental period of mine, they could have done so many things to ensure my face won't become fucked but they chose to not do that.

Now they can go fuck themselves as their genetic bloodline ends with me, this will be the punishment. When they ask me "why don't you have a girlfriend" I will reply "because you destroyed me"

I hate my parents

Exactly, if I was more sociopathic my life might have been different. If only I was spoiled more then I could be happy.
I would encourage my kids to do drugs

I would too to be honest

High IQ. It's not just genetics, it's development too

tell low IQ rednecks this.
Rednecks lol. Who hate everything cultured, think it's manly. Even though the mental setback from being inexperienced and over refined makes them not given what is most needed, self worth, autonomy, freedom.

nah drugs like weed/smoking/etc can stunt their growth and physical development. The other stuff you said is fine though.
Alcohol is bad until you're done growing, about 17-18, after they should be doing it

This was like probably 10 years back but my brother and I cried n argued so badly to our parents to get us a cellphone. We couldn't stand it anymore as we endured more than a year into secondary sch being the only ones without cellphones.

I'm sure the experience was even more brutal for u. I can't believe the ignorance of parents, there IS NOTHING to learn by living thru sch like a outcast.

We had a old fat pc that couldn't even dl msn and much less play any games my classmates were playing.

JFL, I was alr an introvert and the lack of such resources probably caused low self esteem tbh + my looks
just tell your kid to be themselves and ignore them
I wasn't even told anything.