Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents treat their daughters better than they treat their sons

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Both fathers and mothers treat their daughters better than their sons they get far more financial support and emotional support I’ve experienced this first hand when I admitted I was depressed all I got was an hour long visit with a Psychologist and I had to wait like a year and a half I had already been suffering for 3 years by that point while my sister gets tons of support from both parents while I get told to man up parents are more likely to kick out their son for being a based NEET than their daughter because when a man does it he’s lazy entitled waste of space etc but if their daughter does it she’s just depressed figuring life out going through a phase they come up with every excuse in the book as to why she’s NEET while as a man it’s either get a job or get out my house this is why I hate procreators

That’s why i don’t bother fooling my bitch mother into giving me money i don’t really need

Easymode gender