Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme [Parody] ¿Why am I doing this? because it's fun.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Foid: Why are you doing this? Do you enjoy seeing women being eaten by dogs?
Incel: why? because it's fun, why else? sure some don't like it but most humans like violence, decade of peace are good, but I feel something is missing. Did you wake up thinking that you would die today? life becomes boring with thong peace, many people do it but that is the natural feeling of things. In a society that lives in peace, people who think that is okay are abnormal. I am different, that is because I have seen the truth of this cruel world and I try to understand it. The others learned a valuable lesson when the dogs ate your friend.
Foid: How come you don't feel anything?
Incel: I understand what you mean, I would not like that to happen to someone close to me. After all, your friend did nothing wrong, poor thing, if she hadn't been a degenerate prostitute.
Foid: What?
Incel: Look, that's what you are, a little of Chad's semen and you become simple animals, you are animals that pretend to be something else, it is a nightmare to think that you have rights.
Foid: What do you say?
Incel: I don't eliminate humans, do you or did you intend to do to sub 8 men? How did they feel nothing with that?
Foid: It's a lie, I know the truth, incel reeducation fields are necessary, they must improve their personalities.
Incel: If I understand, you have a good story, right, why don't you tell it to the dogs down there?
Foid: Let go of me! high!
Incel: Come on, the dogs you like so much are waiting.

Tumblr pt966ffH0G1wrqto8 540

Brutal dogspill

We must ally ourselves with the dogs to eliminate foids.

Thats a dog pill lesson