Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy pathetic.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

i hate women and simps also jews also niggers

Idc simps are cucks but $900 for that? :lul::lul::lul:

Wow, Normies need to be fucking gassed.

Fucking sluts whores bitches soywhores. Cum dumpsters fucking motherfucking shit eating toilets and jungle apes. Fu ck them all we all suffering and no one is going to help us. Fucking whores rimming their dirty rottenshit stinky asses fucking sluts
based

The bag is in the bag.
IMG 20220212 015137

Hope he gets ruined and ends up living on the streets
Hope she gets aids next time she has sex

Fucking clown world ffs

This whore looks like a fucking potato and gets thousand dollar luxury wear just for existing. Meanwhile I'm wageslaving after completing a difficult masters just to rot alone in a tiny studio :feels:
Its over for masculinity
i hate women and simps also jews also niggers
Fucking sluts whores bitches soywhores. Cum dumpsters fucking motherfucking shit eating toilets and jungle apes. Fu ck them all we all suffering and no one is going to help us. Fucking whores rimming their dirty rottenshit stinky asses fucking sluts
4zh9mv

This whore looks like a fucking potato and gets thousand dollar luxury wear just for existing. Meanwhile I'm wageslaving after completing a difficult masters just to rot alone in a tiny studio :feels:

View attachment 574677

I still dont understand why luxury shit exists. People are dying of hunger around the world while people are buying shit x100 times what it's actually worth. :feelshaha:

I am wagiecucking too stay stron incel never forget the crimes of normies
When western society collapses, they will get their comeuppance :feelsaww:

I still dont understand why luxury shit exists. People are dying of hunger around the world while people are buying shit x100 times what it's actually worth. :feelshaha:
Fucked up wealth distribution, it's always been the case. The resources are plenty to feed us all but somehow people die of hunger, muh humanity...

Women are the ‘oppressed‘ gender by the way.

Fucked up wealth distribution, it's always been the case. The resources are plenty to feed us all but somehow people die of hunger, muh humanity...
I wondER if someone is willing to do something about it

I wondER if someone is willing to do something about it
Where would you even start? big corporations? goverment? there's no end to it, and not much brave people so we back to square one

Where would you even start? big corporations? goverment? there's no end to it, and not much brave people so we back to square one
Mass extERminating (((them)))

I FUCKING HATE NORMIES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: