Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Peace Treaty with my boy Uggo

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, as a communicator between cultures I found common ground with my boy @Uggo Mongo.

Peace Treaty of House Mongo & House Goptri :
Peacetreaty2

I have officially quashed my beef with JayGoptri.

JayGoptri is OK. JayGoptri keeps the other pajeets in line with medieval Christian techniques of compliance.

I applaud these efforts.

undertaker-hat.gif

Last edited:
I have officially quashed my beef with JayGoptri.

JayGoptri is OK. JayGoptri keeps the other pajeets in line with medieval torture devices.

I applaud these efforts.

undertaker-hat.gif
Is Johnny Bravo the biggest truecel in the world?

Is Johnny Bravo the biggest truecel in the world?
Of course, the original and most famous incel. Had his own documentary on Cartoon Network until it was cancelled because everyone hates truecels like him.

Of course, the original and most famous incel. Had his own documentary on Cartoon Network until it was cancelled because everyone hates truecels like him.
Do you think IT had something to do with this?

I bet he ate Five Guys, even if it didn't exist Bravo would have found it cause he knows good burgers.

So you two Bottom Gs have agreed and made peace with each other?

@Khanivore - brocels coming together..