Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedos should fuck off

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
That's literally the reason the laws exist and why soycucks have been conditioned to virtue signal about it.
All to please a bunch of entitled low iq cunts who don't deserve to vote, or to have the same rights as men.

All to please a bunch of entitled low iq cunts who don't deserve to vote, or to have the same rights as men.
They don't even deserve to eat the same food as men. They should be forced to at Kibbles n' Bits like the dogfuckers they are.

The actual definition of pedophilia applies to so little people that it's crazy. It's like less than 0.01% of people.

People have conflated the word pedo to liking a person under the age of 18 which is insane.

AOC of consent is 16 in most US states and it's even lower in many other countries.

People who make these threads are really showing their true colors IMO.

Bravo.

And to boot most complainers, including the op, have anime avatars which depict 17 year old foids.

Here in the UK sweet 16 is the AoC and tbf most foids look better at 16 than 13-15 anyway and much better developed from an objective point of view. Add in higher class foids that are age 16 going on 23 physically, but still retaining their youth and purity.

As I said before, girls below the age of 15 is moreso kawaii (Japanese for cute). People take this lolicon meme too seriously. Even the internet has dismissed M.A.P.S. (minor attracted persons) as an internet meme gone wrong.

We're all incels here so are we going to get done for thought crime?

Being attracted to pubescent adolescents (ages of 13 - 16) is perfectly normal, most people of that age are already having sex anyways so why does society pretend like they are innocent children JFL. Also someone who is attracted to ages (13 - 16) isn't a pedophile, they are a hebephile.

Not just that.

These NPCs literally think that a "17th year 11th month 30th days 23rd hour" kid is a child, but after 1 hour she becomes an adult.

brainlet-blender-brain.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not just that.

These NPCs literally think that a "17th year 11th month 30th days 23rd hour" kid is a child, but after 1 hour she becomes an adult.

brainlet-blender-brain.jpg

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
actually many now say 18/19 year olds are children.

Pedophiles don´t choose to be attracted to children yet "they deserve to be on a cross" i.e. being tortured and killed for something out of their control? Just because a person is attracted to a child doesn´t mean they are going to molest or rape them but some do which is horrible like average men are attracted to teen girls and college aged girl but that doesn´t mean they are going to rape them but some do.

People really need to understand the difference between pedophiles and child rapists/child molesters it´s not the same thing.
actually many now say 18/19 year olds are children.
I often notice this after school shootings where people will say "they were just children" even though the victims are 17-18 years old and it pisses me off because to me childhood is sacred it´s a place of innocence and happiness and teenagers aren´t children far from it they are degenerates with sexual desires and I hate that mostly because as soon as you develope sexual desires your childhood is over.
Age of consent is such bullshit and I agree with your statement it´s like people think it´s like the Sims that when you turn 18 you magically twirl around and instantly go from teenager to adult it´s ridiculous.

Last edited:
Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

If you’re a pedo, get the fuck out.

pedophilia is a human sexuality.

you can't stop an homosexual man from being gay and you can't stop a pedo from being sexually attracted to young girls

Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

If you’re a pedo, get the fuck out.

Don't pull this, man. It's an act of virtue signaling to hate on pedos because everybody hates them and you're safe in bashing them because no one is going to disagree.

I'm not defending them either and I don't condone it at all. Personally, I'm not gay and I like big tits and ass. I dare say I even prefer some foids that would be labeled land whales here. I find full and more feminine development sexually attractive. That's about it. Ass is the crucial point though. Women with no ass or hips that aren't at least as wide as their shoulders or bigger don't register as sexual to me (usually a genetic sign of hoodratism, tobacco use, and genetic trash in general).

But the pedo definition is cultural and periodic. In ancient Greece it was perfectly acceptable for old 'wise men' to take on 'apprentices' for teaching but also sexual acts. These apprentices were young prepubescent boys so it was both gay as fuck and pedo by today's standards. Those Greeks did start the foundation of most of academia to this day so we can't say they were totally depraved.

Numbers/laws are arbitrary. And that's what kind of irks me about pedo-bashing. I do not want to revert to past trends by any means but just because someone turns a clear year over does not mean that anything biologically or mentally has changed. It's the same with any law. I didn't magically be able to call myself an adult at 18 and I didn't magically be somehow 'safe' to buy alcohol at 19 just cause "law."

I think the best definition to go with is puberty really; and finishing it. If a person is now a man/woman, that's up to nature. If you're lusting over kids though then you should probably seek a .45 calibre lobotomy.

I wouldn't want to deal with kid bullshit at all. Being around teenage girl as a teenage boy in school was even.

Sitting at my PC kills my mouse arm atm & this hurts less, I just want my goddamn arm back.
What sort of ergonomic fixes have you tried? Could you take a photo of how you use the mouse? Elevation/angles are important

What sort of ergonomic fixes have you tried? Could you take a photo of how you use the mouse? Elevation/angles are important
Tried:
Got sit/stand desk to change heights.
Chair arm rest at different heights.
Different thickness mouse pads.
Wrist brace for a few hours not at pc.
Elbow compression sleeve.
Arm on desk without armrest but this feels weird & tires my arm out fast.
2 different chairs, gaming bucket & proper ergo office.

I'll see if I can grab a photo later.

Tried:

Thread started with pedophiles, ended with ergonomic advice

Just .co things

Thread started with pedophiles, ended with ergonomic advice

Just .co things
You need that ergo setup to comfortably jerk it to 2d lolis & 30yo looking like jc/jk schoolgirls :feelsEhh:

Tried:
2 different chairs, gaming bucket & proper ergo office.

I don't get the compression sleeve, I assume to keep it warm because warmth relaxes tight muscles?

Even though if the carpal tunnel was narrowing you'd think you'd want your flesh to expand...

What about just having a mousepad with a pad you rest the hand on? Or try to use mouse less?

I don't get the compression sleeve, I assume to keep it warm because warmth relaxes tight muscles?

Even though if the carpal tunnel was narrowing you'd think you'd want your flesh to expand...

What about just having a mousepad with a pad you rest the hand on? Or try to use mouse less?
I'm gonna try a mouse pad on pad to soften up the tables surface, I'm just trying whatever tbh, controller is valid but for some situations it's a big nerf.

Who cares if they do it to foids?

and what exactly is you definition of pedophilia?
Anyone who has engaged in sexual activity with a minor or anyone who wishes to engage in sexual activity with a minor. Varies from country to country because of different ages of consent.
Legalist retard. Thankfully banned, Mods = dogs.

I'm gonna try a mouse pad on pad to soften up the tables surface, I'm just trying whatever tbh, controller is valid but for some situations it's a big nerf.
I really don't get this pad-on-pad thing you're talking about, why does it matter if it's a hard surface under the mouse itself? It's not like you're slamming it down or anything.

Seems what is more important to me is to support your forearm/wrist wish squishy gel like I do. For ~15 years I've used something like this:
61so2-plEgL._AC_SY355_.jpg

I also bought this a long time ago but have never used it.
02291347953dbc536f776af95bdb45e3.jpg

kept it in plastic for ~10 years planning to use it some day but figured I would wait until I moved out and keep using my old mousepad.

Never did move out, but when I lent my current mousepad to my mom I went looking for this and it wasn't in the gym bag I used to keep it in, so now I'm wondering if I had moved it to another box at some point due to having trouble closing the bag.

I have a bit of cash now and am setting up my own mailbox for parcels so I'm thinking I should order one of these
141046.jpg
gurren-lagann-3d-wrist-rest-mousepad-yoko-littner-57275.jpg
s-l300.png
$_57.JPG

Any thoughts on which? I don't want to get the exact same one in case I find it, but it would be cool to own a set.

Last edited:
I don’t like pedos either, but what I really don’t like is the blatant double standard for men and foids. If a man fucks a minor then it’s jail plus sex offender registry. But if a foid teacher fucks a student then at worst she loses her job but no jail or even a fine, let alone no registry for sex offendry.

I really don't get this pad-on-pad thing you're talking about, why does it matter if it's a hard surface under the mouse itself? It's not like you're slamming it down or anything.

Seems what is more important to me is to support your forearm/wrist wish squishy gel like I do. For ~15 years I've used something like this:
61so2-plEgL._AC_SY355_.jpg

I also bought this a long time ago but have never used it.
02291347953dbc536f776af95bdb45e3.jpg

kept it in plastic for ~10 years planning to use it some day but figured I would wait until I moved out and keep using my old mousepad.

Never did move out, but when I lent my current mousepad to my mom I went looking for this and it wasn't in the gym bag I used to keep it in, so now I'm wondering if I had moved it to another box at some point due to having trouble closing the bag.

I have a bit of cash now and am setting up my own mailbox for parcels so I'm thinking I should order one of these
141046.jpg
gurren-lagann-3d-wrist-rest-mousepad-yoko-littner-57275.jpg
View attachment 272208
s-l300.png
$_57.JPG

Any thoughts on which? I don't want to get the exact same one in case I find it, but it would be cool to own a set.
The ass, get the ass just don't slide your dick between the cheeks aight.

I've seen that kind of stuff but it limits range of motion & hinders mobility.

Mat on mat is to lessen hard surface in contact with arm, less pressure on nerves.

The ass, get the ass just don't slide your dick between the cheeks aight.
The 'between' is pretty narrow, you'd literally need a neddledick to do that.

Just to piss you off I should buy one and take a picture of my cock on it though and post it.

what I really don’t like is the blatant double standard for men and foids. If a man fucks a minor then it’s jail plus sex offender registry. But if a foid teacher fucks a student then at worst she loses her job but no jail or even a fine, let alone no registry for sex offendry.
Same. Not just foids but also certain minorities like jews too. They give babies ritualized blowjobs and suck their blood post mutilation and get celebrated as even more of a victim than foids.

The point isn't that older young adult foids are elderly and ugly, it's that they will be gone for good unless you marry them asap.

The 'between' is pretty narrow, you'd literally need a neddledick to do that.

Just to piss you off I should buy one and take a picture of my cock on it though and post it.

Gimme' some mo'
I'm running out of mousepads so let's switch to dakis now.

1280px-thumbnail.jpg
3480888783_ee100d8ffc.jpg
HTB1OFaNvFGWBuNjy0Fbq6z4sXXaf.jpg
389f6df997.jpg
9b243f7af76a5ff3010df60fc9065108

dakimakura-hugging-pillows.jpeg
dakimakura-on-train.jpg

01k-hrstfwnBanPP6DW3om8VyS2IzXAJj03KV0j-NLQ.jpg
72011__468x_dakimakura.jpg
532.jpg

TBH while I want private dakis of my own I am also open to the idea of a shared daki that I can let other guys use. Easier to throw sleeve into washing machine compared to an onahole.

We cold even cuddle her together in a totally platonic fashion bros, no homo

I'm running out of mousepads so let's switch to dakis now.

1280px-thumbnail.jpg
3480888783_ee100d8ffc.jpg
HTB1OFaNvFGWBuNjy0Fbq6z4sXXaf.jpg
389f6df997.jpg
9b243f7af76a5ff3010df60fc9065108

dakimakura-hugging-pillows.jpeg
dakimakura-on-train.jpg

01k-hrstfwnBanPP6DW3om8VyS2IzXAJj03KV0j-NLQ.jpg
72011__468x_dakimakura.jpg
532.jpg

TBH while I want private dakis of my own I am also open to the idea of a shared daki that I can let other guys use. Easier to throw sleeve into washing machine compared to an onahole.

We cold even cuddle her together in a totally platonic fashion bros, no homo
wonymURz.jpeg

7z9o

I am more into 45 year olds

s-l400.jpg

Look at this shit lol.

I don’t like pedos either, but what I really don’t like is the blatant double standard for men and foids. If a man fucks a minor then it’s jail plus sex offender registry. But if a foid teacher fucks a student then at worst she loses her job but no jail or even a fine, let alone no registry for sex offendry.
this.