Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedos should fuck off

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
doesn't matter, you still didn't address the argument. attraction is not a choice

not a strawman in the slightest

"weird" according to npc standards correct
Yes, if the girl told you she was 13, and you didn't stop and think "this is morally wrong" you are weird on a good day, and a pedo on a good one

doesn't matter, you still didn't address the argument. attraction is not a choice

not a strawman in the slightest

"weird" according to npc standards correct
I don’t need to address any arguments you’re a pedophile and you belong in a prison cell lmao

Cmon bro 13 is pushing it

your're right its more like ages 14 - 16 are the ages of pubescence/adolescence, anything below that is pre-pubescent

Yes, if the girl told you she was 13, and you didn't stop and think "this is morally wrong" you are weird on a good day, and a pedo on a good one
13 doesnt make you a pedo and some 13 yo are mature. 13yo girls have more experience than us and that is a fact

your're right its more like ages 14 - 16 are the ages of pubescence, anything below that is pre-pubescent
Yee I could understand 14, I've seen some freshman at my school who look older than the girls my age
13 doesnt make you a pedo and some 13 yo are mature. 13yo girls have more experience than us and that is a fact
13 makes you a pedo, but yes they do be having sex at that age

and what exactly is you definition of pedophilia?

The Roman law was that you can marry her at 7 but not have sex until 12. The Quatar law was that you can marry her at 6 but not have sex with her until 9. OP treats all minors as forbidden which is dumb. I think 12 would be a good age of consent as well as age of legal responsibility so that you take the penalty for the crimes you commit.

incorrect. you contradicted yourself, at first you say attraction isn't bad but now attraction is bad? attraction is not a choice. if someone were to try and pursue sex, then that is a different story
I don’t need to address any arguments you’re a pedophile and you belong in a prison cell lmao
i haven't done anything bro, keep coping

The Roman law was that you can marry her at 7 but not have sex until 12. The Quatar law was that you can marry her at 6 but not have sex with her until 9. OP treats all minors as forbidden which is dumb. I think 12 would be a good age of consent as well as age of legal responsibility so that you take the penalty for the crimes you commit.
i think the age of consent should be the statistically average age a person loses their virginity, so 14 or something like that. with exceptions wherein the "minor" in question had sexual contact prior to the encounter, so for example it would be stupid to jail a 19 year old for having sex with a 13 year old who has a body count of 10.

And you got banned

Low IQ. It is normal for healthy men to find pubescent and prepubescent females sexually arousing. You are brainwashed by feminism if you think that adolescent females are “innocent”, never had sex and that the age of consent in your specific country is some magic limit which determines whether a female is sexually mature or not. Also, why do you care? Being a moralfag will not get you any pussy.

Erectile responses of healthy men

Male ratings of female attractiveness and femininity

I thought the title said "Pedros" :feelshaha:

14 yo girls are fucking 18 yo chads, they're not as innocent as you think

I’m not attracted to young underage girls. End of story.
Anyone who says he doesn’t find a 17 year old attractive is lying. Pedophilia is a predominant or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children. Finding jb teens attractive is normal

Hit prime at 3

Yes. Might seem silly but it shows that you’re unable to follow the laws of your country.
No it just displays how skewered it is. You do realise you were of a stock of ancestors who fucked girls at a young age, plus by your definition my dad's a pedo for marrying my mum at 19 (it was arranged). It's the same stupid mentality you're applying to other characteristics such as "oh you can't love him/her because they have a different skin tone or hair colour or different class". What I don't support is forced consent and forced rape, because there's a matter of force applied and nothing passively done. The only reason why pedophilia came into fruition was simply to condition populations and how someone thought that the idea of marrying a minor was ghastly but isn't that odd because in Japan and Africa age of consent is far lower than other countries, so what gives, well quite simply what I said before as it was a policy pushed based on someone's emotions and furthered into the collective. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a foid who pushed for it.

By your assumption is god a pedophile for creating children in a lustful image, do we put god accountable for this since by sins he would have committed lust.

Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

If you’re a pedo, get the fuck out.

High IQ.

banned for speaking the truth :giga:

I joined the incel community to connect with like minded people, not to get into arguments about whether or not it’s ok to fuck underage girls.

>makes a thread saying people should be crucified for being attracted to females capable of bearing children

I hope OP got permabanned. He was a low IQ, low T autistic retard who reeked of Soy, the way he communicated made it seem like he's chemically and/or physically castrated.

Im sure that in less than a month's time he would have made threads encouraging incels to become simps and cucks

Fucking teens isn't pedophilia, it's based to fuck them and cucked to be against fucking them.

Chad gets away with fucking underages and society shrugs this off.

Yea fuck paedocels!

Real incels only want government issued gfs who are 18+

Thank god he is banned, good riddance.

Fuck you.
Oh you got banned already.

Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

Oh look the moralfag has been banned. My response

Thank you mods for taking out the trash.

banned for speaking the truth :giga:
Most 17 year olds look 23 aka your age, so stop pretending you won’t find them attractive
I hope OP got permabanned. He was a low IQ, low T autistic retard who reeked of Soy, the way he communicated made it seem like he's chemically and/or physically castrated.

Im sure that in less than a month's time he would have made threads encouraging incels to become simps and cucks
Fucking teens isn't pedophilia, it's based to fuck them and cucked to be against fucking them.
Moralfagging shouldn’t be tolerated here, unfortunately it’s widespread on looksmax.org

being attracted to 16 year olds isn't pedo
13 does seem too young ngl

Man this thread is a madhouse. I dont like pedo coping tbh although I cant flat out say I hate everyone here who supports it cuz I get along alright with a lot of people who have no problem with it. I just dont like seeing people way older than me (ie college age) dating foids in my age bracket. Even though I never had a chance in the first place it still makes me angry for some reason tbh.

Welp, shit went down while I was asleep.
Kinda depends on peoples views and laws in your country.. personally I think dating below 18 is too risky for a guy especially in countries where age of concent is 18.

Pedophiles belong on the cross.
Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well.
I disagree with the concept of crucifying pedophiles. Although I do not defend it, I think it's not necessarily a permanent affliction and that it should be possible to lure pedophiles into a more open-minded sense of who they could have as romantic partners.

I think many of us actually went through a pedophile phase when we were prepubescents ourselves, unless you ALWAYS preferred to to fuck big-tiddy post-pubescent women for as long as you had a libido.

I know I actually had a 2nd phase of it in my late adolescence where I began to get disgusted by post-pubescent and mid-pubescent sluttishness so my desire to be with a pure virgin made me prefer pre-pubescent girls for awhile. I eventually grew out of it (acquired some tolerance for foids who had a sexual history, grew more understanding of them :soy:) so that instead of preferring pre-pubescent girls, I pretty much treat all three types (pre-pubescent, mid-pubescent and post-pubescent) equally enough that I can't say I significantly prefer one over the others. That's not to say there's some perfect eternal ⅓ ⅓ ⅓ balance or anything, it obviously fluctuates around, but never to the point that one stands out to me as 'best' for more than 6 months, which is what the DSM criteria requires.

It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.
You need to update your vocabulary pro, pedophilia is a paraphilia (a mental fixation on a particular criteria) not a "practice".

If you are referring to the actual act of fucking pre-pubescent girls, that's an entirely different thing done by pedophiles and non-pedophiles alike.

Fucking a foid doesn't mean you have a sexual preference for that foid's criteria. We see this with the thirst that leads to fucking landwhales. Sometimes guys who fuck pre-pubescent girls have standard post-pubescent preferences, but are situational offenders who prey upon younger girls because they seem more vulnerable and easy to manipulate.

I would hope any guys who feel a 6 month long fixation on pre-pubescent foids do not feel pressured to leave by comments like this. I don't think social exclusion is the answer here. The last thing these guys need is to think all non-pedophiles are a bunch of assholes who can't be talked to. This just leads them to congregate amongst themselves in an echo chamber environment and possibly get even more obsessed.

For those of us who appreciate the attractiveness of mid-pubescent and post-pubescent foids (and especially guys like me who also find pre-pubescent ones cute too) we have a lot to offer pedophiles in opening their minds to the appreciation of a wider variety of beauty. This could potentially lessen their mental fixation and maybe make them less of a mentalcel who might ascend with a woman they could legally fuck.

Of course if they'd still be incel even with mentalcel issues out of the way then I guess I should question if we'd be doing them any favors, because at least "I don't want to fuck post-pubescent and mid-pubescent foids" gives them a "volcel" kind of coping mechanism to avoid the pain of being rejected even by high-mileage carousel roasties which openminded incels have to face the pain of.

anyone who wishes to engage in sexual activity with a minor.
Varies from country to country because of different ages of consent.
So OP basically what you're saying is if you live in Mexico and want to fuck 12 year old girls you can stay, but if you live in Bahrain or Portugal and want to fuck 20 year old girls you need to GTFO?

it shows that you’re unable to follow the laws of your country.
Simply wishing to fuck someone isn't disobeying those laws, and why the fuck do you care about subjective laws? What if they outlaw having an incel forum or an anime avatar? Have you never broken a piracy law?

pedo is someone attracted to pre-pubescent children (generally under the age of 13).
Pedos are not normal and are mentally ill.
I don't think 'not normal' really matters here, lots of not-normal stuff is fine. You're just talking about what crops up in the majority of populations, most likely, which isn't always good tendencies. It is "normal" for foids to behave in many degenerate ways now, for example.

As for mentally ill: keep in mind there is an additional DSM parameter involved beyond "attraction" here. It's preferential attraction for 6+ months that either leads to depression or illegal acts.

You can also get mentally ill from wanting to fuck post-pubescent foids and not being able to. There shouldn't really be a stigma around mental illness defined that way. I'd say at least 50% of this forum is suffering depression related to an inability to have intimacy with foids they're attracted to.

Being attracted to pubescent adolescents (ages of 13 - 16) is perfectly normal,
Normal doesn't really matter though, because the government could give us gay-inducing hormones and suddenly we're all fags and that's the new norm, but that doesn't make it right.

most people of that age are already having sex anyways so why does society pretend like they are innocent children JFL
Do you think if people starting fucking babies as soon as they're born they're also "already having sex anyways" and "not innocent" and thus continuing to do so would be okay?

I don't think so, but perhaps "having sex" implies a level of voluntary participation. But what are our standards for assessing how voluntary such participation is?

Even with baseline indicators of consent (positive body language or verbal affirmation) there is the idea of expecting someone to understand the context and details of what it is they're agreeing to. IE you could give verbal affirmation and positive body language at a gloryhole thinking a foid is giving you a BJ but if it terms out to be a fag giving the BJ on the other side of the wall and you got tricked, then that's sexual assault because your agreement was not given with adequate understanding of all facts involved.

Also someone who is attracted to ages (13 - 16) isn't a pedophile, they are a hebephile.
Point of clarification: you could prefer post-pubescent foids and still be attracted to mid-pubescent foids.

Would you still call that hebephilia? I feel like we need terms to distinguish between "mostly attracted to X" and "also attracted to X".

IE with a negress, I would fuck her (I think I'm attracted enough to get it up) but as a whole I would say I don't have a preference for negresses. So which is negressphilia?

Low IQ normies dont even know how to make distinctions between medical terms and definitions
If you want to get technical on the medical terms you have to keep in mind the three criteria you didn't mention: 6 months, suffering/illegality and overwhelming preference/fixation. You need that to fulfill DSM, not just "attracted to" because we can be "attracted to" a lot of stuff without it standing out as a paraphilia.

@Wizard32 thought
Thanks for arousing my attention, is there anything else in particular you wanted me to address besides the above?

I like anime lolis, real life nah.
COPE.
I'll be the first to say I overwhelmingly prefer 2D to 3D these days but don't imply there's some 0% for 3D going on bro.

someone who wants to fuck young girls makes me upset.
We're inherently upset with all male competition when we're not feeling romantic fulfillment tbh so this is cope.

I joined the incel community to connect with like minded people,
not to get into arguments about whether or not it’s ok to fuck underage girls.
We can still be of like minds on many subjects without agreeing on all topics Saxon

Guys, I'll say this , I'm seeing so much pedo coping on this forum like literally a thread like this appears every week and gets 100+ replies. We are so divided on the pedo thing. I'll give my points. I think, everyone should follow their countries AOC laws. Like I get it, 16-17 year old girls aren't kids but they are kids to the police and law enforcements. We all should stop with the muh precious 13 year old girl cope.
If the concern is "don't fuck X or you'll probably go to jail" then this is a concern which also extends to foids above the Age of Consent as well.

This isn't merely about "just fuck women who consent bro" because even if you did get a foid to momentarily consent, she can easily cry rape if she ends up regretting giving that consent and pretends she never gave it.

I think a lot of us recognize that and it makes us terrified of pursuing consensual sex with women. We may try in spite of that (being BRAVE - confronting out fears) but I think many foids recognize that terror and dry up because of it. So that would be a common mentalcel aspect.

This doesn't exist in a void either. It's not like this kind of mentalcel shit happens to gigachads. Gigachad is so 100% confident foids will enjoy his cock that he can just rape women if he wants (but he usually won't because they'll throw themselves on his cock before he even thinks to make an effort) because he is the reverse of us: even if a foid doesn't give consent she will likely enjoy the experience so much she'll retroactively give her consent and pretend she'd given it all along.

This mentalcel stuff happens to guys already incel or incel-adjacent because with being unattractive comes that uncertainty about whether a foid will enjoy it (even if she does consent) and that she might regret it and retroactively withdraw the consent and LARP as a rape victim. This is the factor which fucks with your personality when your looks are so bad you're barely on the cusp of getting consent to begin with with adequate confidence.

Right about what? fucking young girls is ok???
Werty why the fuck are using vague terms like 'young'? Be PARTICULAR about what you mean please, sir.

I’m not attracted to young underage girls. End of story.
I think I know why.

Keep prepubescent children innocent.
Innocent of what? Knowledge? Fear?

Puberty is when foids start producing eggs to grow our babies in them. They should be accustomed to months of dicking by a good husband they've pair-bonded with by then.

There isn't anything corrupt about that.

If you want to talk about corruption then this is a much bigger umbrella of concern, like with indoctrination by certain parents ideals or media/TV suggestions, and it has to do with a lot more memes than just sexual ones.

For example: how many children are 'innocent' of being groomed to hate ugly men to a greater degree than their inherent biology would lead them to ? I think you'll find MANY girls start embracing the hatred of ugly men even before they start to embrace cock. That is arguably a much greater loss of innocence than merely licking dick.

peopel should stick to their own age
Yeah, the virgin men in their 30s should stick to the 30s roasties who have had dozens of partners, it's only fair. :soy:

old farts "dating" yoing foids is prostitution and a symptom lf hypergamy,
Only if you actually give them resources. Otherwise: maybe they're attempting to prostitute themselves through trickery but they fail, and that's on them.

support that you support inceldom.
I don't really follow your logic. If I get wealthy and own a house and I stop becoming an incel because a foid wants to fuck me because I have a house, I'm supporting inceldom by ceasing to be an incel?

Buxmaxxing supports non-genuine relationships but I don't think it's necessarily to blame for inceldom. I think you're looking in the wrong place for cause here.

if somehow you found out she was 13, and you still had that strong level of attraction it would be weird
oh gosh, I don't want to be WEIRD :soy:

attraction is not a choice
I mean... at the base level I agree with you, but at the same time I think via cognitive behavior exercises it is actually possibly to gradually change your attraction triggers by changing your thought processes.

It wouldn't work for anything but just in terms of tweaking hangups to be more open-minded for example.

Like for example say I was thinking in terms of "I just can't fuck a post-pubescent foid, all post-pubescent foids have taken at least a hundred cocks".

As common as it is for that to be true, it's actually NOT an absolute rule. Hypothetically a minority of post-pubescent foids have taken less than 100 cocks.

So if I alter my cognition and tell myself "hey wizard, that post-pubescent foid who probably took a hundred cocks? MAYBE she is an outlier who has only taken TEN cocks" and that's enough to reduce my disgust for her to make me want to fuck her: then suddenly the choice I have made to alter my perception of foids has actually altered whether or not (or to what degree) I find the roasty attractive. Make sense?

14 - 16 are the ages of pubescence/adolescence,
anything below that is pre-pubescent
Untrue, puberty begins much lower than 14.

If you want to make distinctions between differeny tiers of mid-pubescent foids I guess we could split it in half like "early pubescent" and "late pubescent" but even then it would be hard to put concrete numbers on the upper/lower since there's some variety as to when it begins/ends in terms of years.

13 makes you a pedo
Some newfags should stfu and lurk more. It obviously doesn't unless you're adopting feminist memes where wanting to fuck anyone under 20 makes you a pedophile.

Anyone who says he doesn’t find a 17 year old attractive is lying
You might want to rephrase that Edmund, to "find ANY 17 year old". IE for each of us there are at least dozens if not hundreds of 17 year old girls we'd want to fuck.

Using a SINGULAR indefinite article ("a") however implies we could not find a particular seventeen year old unattractive, implying we are attractive to ALL seventeen year olds, which obviously isn't the case. The most obvious exception being 17 year old boys, but there are probably some unattractive 17 year old girls that some of us wouldn't be attracted to too.

wizard32 said:
Yea fuck paedocels!

Real incels only want government issued gfs who are 18+
why you want to fuck teens, paedocel? our government issued GF must be 20+
why you want to fuck tweens, paedocel? our government issued GF must be 33+

13 does seem too young ngl
Too young for what?

Do you consider yourself such an abusive lover that you would be guaranteed to harm a thirteen year old girl who wanted to date you, MLC?

The only ones who make pedo threads are fakecels, trying to smear Incels to the normies, and portray us as criminals.
Pedophilia is a paraphilia, not a crime.

We know better than most that attraction to a foid doesn't mean we're compelled to commit crimes to fuck her

I just dont like seeing people way older than me (ie college age) dating foids in my age bracket.
This is cope. Admit it: you don't like seeing people in your age bracket dating foids either, because you're jealous of success either way.
Your opinion will change once you're older and still a virgin and expected to settle for the foids finished fucking college-chad.

Here's an amazing idea: instead of dating in an "age bracket" how about instead we have a "partner bracket".

IE let's try THIS out: it is more ethical to fuck someone with a similar partner count as your own.

If it turns out the only foids able to fulfill that are much younger, too fucking bad.

I think dating below 18 is too risky for a guy especially in countries where age of concent is 18.
Dating foidsin general is risky for non-chads regardless of the age of the foid because a foid can regret fucking you and retroactively withdraw her consent and LARP as a rape victim.

The foid being underage just makes this LARPing easier so they're higher-risk, but there's already HUGE risk involved tbh.

I disagree with the concept of crucifying pedophiles. Although I do not defend it, I think it's not necessarily a permanent affliction and that it should be possible to lure pedophiles into a more open-minded sense of who they could have as romantic partners.

I think many of us actually went through a pedophile phase when we were prepubescents ourselves, unless you ALWAYS preferred to to fuck big-tiddy post-pubescent women for as long as you had a libido.

I know I actually had a 2nd phase of it in my late adolescence where I began to get disgusted by post-pubescent and mid-pubescent sluttishness so my desire to be with a pure virgin made me prefer pre-pubescent girls for awhile. I eventually grew out of it (acquired some tolerance for foids who had a sexual history, grew more understanding of them :soy:) so that instead of preferring pre-pubescent girls, I pretty much treat all three types (pre-pubescent, mid-pubescent and post-pubescent) equally enough that I can't say I significantly prefer one over the others. That's not to say there's some perfect eternal ⅓ ⅓ ⅓ balance or anything, it obviously fluctuates around, but never to the point that one stands out to me as 'best' for more than 6 months, which is what the DSM criteria requires.

You need to update your vocabulary pro, pedophilia is a paraphilia (a mental fixation on a particular criteria) not a "practice".

If you are referring to the actual act of fucking pre-pubescent girls, that's an entirely different thing done by pedophiles and non-pedophiles alike.

Fucking a foid doesn't mean you have a sexual preference for that foid's criteria. We see this with the thirst that leads to fucking landwhales. Sometimes guys who fuck pre-pubescent girls have standard post-pubescent preferences, but are situational offenders who prey upon younger girls because they seem more vulnerable and easy to manipulate.

I would hope any guys who feel a 6 month long fixation on pre-pubescent foids do not feel pressured to leave by comments like this. I don't think social exclusion is the answer here. The last thing these guys need is to think all non-pedophiles are a bunch of assholes who can't be talked to. This just leads them to congregate amongst themselves in an echo chamber environment and possibly get even more obsessed.

For those of us who appreciate the attractiveness of mid-pubescent and post-pubescent foids (and especially guys like me who also find pre-pubescent ones cute too) we have a lot to offer pedophiles in opening their minds to the appreciation of a wider variety of beauty. This could potentially lessen their mental fixation and maybe make them less of a mentalcel who might ascend with a woman they could legally fuck.

Of course if they'd still be incel even with mentalcel issues out of the way then I guess I should question if we'd be doing them any favors, because at least "I don't want to fuck post-pubescent and mid-pubescent foids" gives them a "volcel" kind of coping mechanism to avoid the pain of being rejected even by high-mileage carousel roasties which openminded incels have to face the pain of.

So OP basically what you're saying is if you live in Mexico and want to fuck 12 year old girls you can stay, but if you live in Bahrain or Portugal and want to fuck 20 year old girls you need to GTFO?

Simply wishing to fuck someone isn't disobeying those laws, and why the fuck do you care about subjective laws? What if they outlaw having an incel forum or an anime avatar? Have you never broken a piracy law?

I don't think 'not normal' really matters here, lots of not-normal stuff is fine. You're just talking about what crops up in the majority of populations, most likely, which isn't always good tendencies. It is "normal" for foids to behave in many degenerate ways now, for example.

As for mentally ill: keep in mind there is an additional DSM parameter involved beyond "attraction" here. It's preferential attraction for 6+ months that either leads to depression or illegal acts.

You can also get mentally ill from wanting to fuck post-pubescent foids and not being able to. There shouldn't really be a stigma around mental illness defined that way. I'd say at least 50% of this forum is suffering depression related to an inability to have intimacy with foids they're attracted to.

Normal doesn't really matter though, because the government could give us gay-inducing hormones and suddenly we're all fags and that's the new norm, but that doesn't make it right.

Do you think if people starting fucking babies as soon as they're born they're also "already having sex anyways" and "not innocent" and thus continuing to do so would be okay?

I don't think so, but perhaps "having sex" implies a level of voluntary participation. But what are our standards for assessing how voluntary such participation is?

Even with baseline indicators of consent (positive body language or verbal affirmation) there is the idea of expecting someone to understand the context and details of what it is they're agreeing to. IE you could give verbal affirmation and positive body language at a gloryhole thinking a foid is giving you a BJ but if it terms out to be a fag giving the BJ on the other side of the wall and you got tricked, then that's sexual assault because your agreement was not given with adequate understanding of all facts involved.

Point of clarification: you could prefer post-pubescent foids and still be attracted to mid-pubescent foids.

Would you still call that hebephilia? I feel like we need terms to distinguish between "mostly attracted to X" and "also attracted to X".

IE with a negress, I would fuck her (I think I'm attracted enough to get it up) but as a whole I would say I don't have a preference for negresses. So which is negressphilia?

If you want to get technical on the medical terms you have to keep in mind the three criteria you didn't mention: 6 months, suffering/illegality and overwhelming preference/fixation. You need that to fulfill DSM, not just "attracted to" because we can be "attracted to" a lot of stuff without it standing out as a paraphilia.

Thanks for arousing my attention, is there anything else in particular you wanted me to address besides the above?

COPE.
I'll be the first to say I overwhelmingly prefer 2D to 3D these days but don't imply there's some 0% for 3D going on bro.

We're inherently upset with all male competition when we're not feeling romantic fulfillment tbh so this is cope.

We can still be of like minds on many subjects without agreeing on all topics Saxon

If the concern is "don't fuck X or you'll probably go to jail" then this is a concern which also extends to foids above the Age of Consent as well.

This isn't merely about "just fuck women who consent bro" because even if you did get a foid to momentarily consent, she can easily cry rape if she ends up regretting giving that consent and pretends she never gave it.

I think a lot of us recognize that and it makes us terrified of pursuing consensual sex with women. We may try in spite of that (being BRAVE - confronting out fears) but I think many foids recognize that terror and dry up because of it. So that would be a common mentalcel aspect.

This doesn't exist in a void either. It's not like this kind of mentalcel shit happens to gigachads. Gigachad is so 100% confident foids will enjoy his cock that he can just rape women if he wants (but he usually won't because they'll throw themselves on his cock before he even thinks to make an effort) because he is the reverse of us: even if a foid doesn't give consent she will likely enjoy the experience so much she'll retroactively give her consent and pretend she'd given it all along.

This mentalcel stuff happens to guys already incel or incel-adjacent because with being unattractive comes that uncertainty about whether a foid will enjoy it (even if she does consent) and that she might regret it and retroactively withdraw the consent and LARP as a rape victim. This is the factor which fucks with your personality when your looks are so bad you're barely on the cusp of getting consent to begin with with adequate confidence.

Werty why the fuck are using vague terms like 'young'? Be PARTICULAR about what you mean please, sir.

I think I know why.

Puberty is when foids start producing eggs to grow our babies in them. They should be accustomed to months of dicking by a good husband they've pair-bonded with by then.

There isn't anything corrupt about that.

If you want to talk about corruption then this is a much bigger umbrella of concern, like with indoctrination by certain parents ideals or media/TV suggestions, and it has to do with a lot more memes than just sexual ones.

For example: how many children are 'innocent' of being groomed to hate ugly men to a greater degree than their inherent biology would lead them to ? I think you'll find MANY girls start embracing the hatred of ugly men even before they start to embrace cock. That is arguably a much greater loss of innocence than merely licking dick.

Yeah, the virgin men in their 30s should stick to the 30s roasties who have had dozens of partners, it's only fair. :soy:

Only if you actually give them resources. Otherwise: maybe they're attempting to prostitute themselves through trickery but they fail, and that's on them.

I don't really follow your logic. If I get wealthy and own a house and I stop becoming an incel because a foid wants to fuck me because I have a house, I'm supporting inceldom by ceasing to be an incel?

Buxmaxxing supports non-genuine relationships but I don't think it's necessarily to blame for inceldom. I think you're looking in the wrong place for cause here.

oh gosh, I don't want to be WEIRD :soy:

I mean... at the base level I agree with you, but at the same time I think via cognitive behavior exercises it is actually possibly to gradually change your attraction triggers by changing your thought processes.

It wouldn't work for anything but just in terms of tweaking hangups to be more open-minded for example.

Like for example say I was thinking in terms of "I just can't fuck a post-pubescent foid, all post-pubescent foids have taken at least a hundred cocks".

As common as it is for that to be true, it's actually NOT an absolute rule. Hypothetically a minority of post-pubescent foids have taken less than 100 cocks.

So if I alter my cognition and tell myself "hey wizard, that post-pubescent foid who probably took a hundred cocks? MAYBE she is an outlier who has only taken TEN cocks" and that's enough to reduce my disgust for her to make me want to fuck her: then suddenly the choice I have made to alter my perception of foids has actually altered whether or not (or to what degree) I find the roasty attractive. Make sense?

Untrue, puberty begins much lower than 14.

If you want to make distinctions between differeny tiers of mid-pubescent foids I guess we could split it in half like "early pubescent" and "late pubescent" but even then it would be hard to put concrete numbers on the upper/lower since there's some variety as to when it begins/ends in terms of years.

Some newfags should stfu and lurk more. It obviously doesn't unless you're adopting feminist memes where wanting to fuck anyone under 20 makes you a pedophile.

You might want to rephrase that Edmund, to "find ANY 17 year old". IE for each of us there are at least dozens if not hundreds of 17 year old girls we'd want to fuck.

Using a SINGULAR indefinite article ("a") however implies we could not find a particular seventeen year old unattractive, implying we are attractive to ALL seventeen year olds, which obviously isn't the case. The most obvious exception being 17 year old boys, but there are probably some unattractive 17 year old girls that some of us wouldn't be attracted to too.

why you want to fuck tweens, paedocel? our government issued GF must be 33+

Too young for what?

Do you consider yourself such an abusive lover that you would be guaranteed to harm a thirteen year old girl who wanted to date you, MLC?

Pedophilia is a paraphilia, not a crime.

We know better than most that attraction to a foid doesn't mean we're compelled to commit crimes to fuck her

This is cope. Admit it: you don't like seeing people in your age bracket dating foids either, because you're jealous of success either way.
Your opinion will change once you're older and still a virgin and expected to settle for the foids finished fucking college-chad.

Here's an amazing idea: instead of dating in an "age bracket" how about instead we have a "partner bracket".

IE let's try THIS out: it is more ethical to fuck someone with a similar partner count as your own.

If it turns out the only foids able to fulfill that are much younger, too fucking bad.

Dating foidsin general is risky for non-chads regardless of the age of the foid because a foid can regret fucking you and retroactively withdraw her consent and LARP as a rape victim.

The foid being underage just makes this LARPing easier so they're higher-risk, but there's already HUGE risk involved tbh.
Bro you need some help

:lul:
Keep prepubescent children innocent by not exposing them to degeneracy. ( Premarital sex )
They haven't even developed at that age, just lol at you.

Are you attracted to prepubescent females ?

That was the longest post on the site lol.
No I made much longer posts about my clitoris theories last year, it just seems longer because quote tags take up room.

A bunch of fucking children here who can't be bothered to have a good conversation ffs.

edit: apologies to actual children, who might actually be more polite and humble about inability to pay attention to their elders

:lul:
Keep prepubescent children innocent by not exposing them to degeneracy. ( Premarital sex )
They haven't even developed at that age, just lol at you.

Are you attracted to prepubescent females ?
Who said anything about premarital?

Developed what? I don't want to fuck tits I want to fuck a vagina.

Yes I am attracted to some of them sometimes. I just don't fixate on it to the point where I wouldn't fuck mid-pubescent/post-pubescent foids.

That is what make pedophiles unsuitable husbands: I think it's fine to marry and fuck a prepubescent bride but they're obviously going to mature through puberty and you should still have a hard dick for your wife and keep fucking her for decades.

Pedophiles fixated on prepubescent foids won't fulfill that duty, instead they'll start to get soft dicks for their wife and this will lead to infidelity.

what anime are you watching these days ?
Just finished Killing Bites and just started Citrus.

I tried watching the dub of Sun/Moon yesterday... I feel bad that I don't enjoy Pokemon like I used to ~15 years ago. Are dubs getting worse, or do I just get bored more easily by guys shouting out moves and stock footage of monsters doing those moves? Dunno. Maybe I just picked a bad episode to jump into where a succession of ~20 characters are just launching useless attacks at some otherdimensional monster.

You'd think with the emphasis on Hawaii and shit that anime would be brave enough to explore their highly sexed cultural origins but I haven't seen that done yet. Maybe Japs just don't know about it? It does get pretty buried in the lore.

No I made much longer posts about my clitoris theories last year, it just seems longer because quote tags take up room.

A bunch of fucking children here who can't be bothered to have a good conversation ffs.

edit: apologies to actual children, who might actually be more polite and humble about inability to pay attention to their elders

Who said anything about premarital?

Developed what? I don't want to fuck tits I want to fuck a vagina.

Yes I am attracted to some of them sometimes. I just don't fixate on it to the point where I wouldn't fuck mid-pubescent/post-pubescent foids.

That is what make pedophiles unsuitable husbands: I think it's fine to marry and fuck a prepubescent bride but they're obviously going to mature through puberty and you should still have a hard dick for your wife and keep fucking her for decades.

Pedophiles fixated on prepubescent foids won't fulfill that duty, instead they'll start to get soft dicks for their wife and this will lead to infidelity.

Just finished Killing Bites and just started Citrus.

I tried watching the dub of Sun/Moon yesterday... I feel bad that I don't enjoy Pokemon like I used to ~15 years ago. Are dubs getting worse, or do I just get bored more easily by guys shouting out moves and stock footage of monsters doing those moves? Dunno. Maybe I just picked a bad episode to jump into where a succession of ~20 characters are just launching useless attacks at some otherdimensional monster.

You'd think with the emphasis on Hawaii and shit that anime would be brave enough to explore their highly sexed cultural origins but I haven't seen that done yet. Maybe Japs just don't know about it? It does get pretty buried in the lore.
Reading super long ass posts on phone is painful lol.

Anyone who says he doesn’t find a 17 year old attractive is lying. Pedophilia is a predominant or exclusive attraction to prepubescent children. Finding jb teens attractive is normal
The actual definition of pedophilia applies to so little people that it's crazy. It's like less than 0.01% of people.

People have conflated the word pedo to liking a person under the age of 18 which is insane.

AOC of consent is 16 in most US states and it's even lower in many other countries.

People who make these threads are really showing their true colors IMO.
[Based] as fuck.

There's more white knights and trashy foids in their 20s on twitter who are against men fucking 16 yr old foids than actual parents of 16 yr olds.

Last edited:
dude you need to stop
I legit know I fucked up. I fuck up with that button so much. My brain just wants to fucking push it. It is not your everyday normal key. It's special.

Having a smartphone = :chad:
you are probably fucking a tinder match right now :banhammer:
Believe what you want cramped in front of your pc unable to move around.
Fucking hell the state of this place when ppl think some bullshit makes you a Chad or some nonsense, what are you; 17?

Pedos go back to CuckTears
full

Believe what you want cramped in front of your pc unable to move around.
You're able to move around? :chad:

Fucking hell the state of this place when ppl think some bullshit makes you a Chad or some nonsense, what are you; 17?
I think you're just missing out on my attempt at humor here bro, I'm actually contemplating getting a smart phone too.

Maybe this is a class/wealth thing. I've always put it off because it seemed expensive to me.

There's more white knights and trashy foids in their 20s on twitter who are against men fucking 16 yr old foids than actual parents of 16 yr olds.
Today's western whores hate having competition with hotter and less whorish foids.

Today's western whores hate having competition with hotter and less whorish foids.
That's literally the reason the laws exist and why soycucks have been conditioned to virtue signal about it.

You're able to move around? :chad:

I think you're just missing out on my attempt at humor here bro, I'm actually contemplating getting a smart phone too.

Maybe this is a class/wealth thing. I've always put it off because it seemed expensive to me.
Sorry my autism went into battle mode.
Get the king of whatever is currently mid range then you'll pay half or just under the flagship model & not miss much performance-wise.

Sitting at my PC kills my mouse arm atm & this hurts less, I just want my goddamn arm back.

Need a phone in case car breaks down to call a tow truck & ya might as well get one that ain't constantly stuttering/freezing as that makes me wanna fast pitch it into the nearest wall lol.

Last edited: