Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pedrophile hacked and dismembered alive by angry mob after raping a little girl

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★

He is still alive, after all this damage, even conscious, i think

Jeez, kill him already

He is still alive, after all this damage, even conscious, i think

Jeez, kill him already
BestGore.com closed down ~2 Years ago, he ded now

Somehow normies think this punishment is less gruesome than having something you didn't want shoved into your hole(i.e. Raped) lmao:feelsclown:

I miss that site

Somehow normies think this punishment is less gruesome than having something you didn't want shoved into your hole(i.e. Raped) lmao:feelsclown:
Lynch mob mentality exists in the mind of the every normie don't forget, its why I recommend incels to not standout in a bad manner or they might get attacked by normies

Did the mob get pussy?

postmaxxer hacked and dismembered alive by angry mob.

Lynch mob mentality exists in the mind of the every normie don't forget, its why I recommend incels to not standout in a bad manner or they might get attacked by normies
postmaxxer hacked and dismembered alive by angry mob.
Well makes you think who are the psychos (and for the ones who don't get it yet, the entire human civilization is psychotic and deranged)

You'd think he would bleed out fast with no hands... No tourniquets.

I guess he's in shock, otherwise he'd be screaming...

Amazing and brutal shit.... A bullet would be kinder. But I suppose that's the point.

Notice how the medicos don't give a shit about him...

Brutal

You'd think he would bleed out fast with no hands... No tourniquets.

I guess he's in shock, otherwise he'd be screaming...

Amazing and brutal shit.... A bullet would be kinder. But I suppose that's the point.

Notice how the medicos don't give a shit about him...

Brutal
yea just put him out of his agony already

These people actually think you deserve this punishment for fucking a foid for 10 mins because muh lack of consent

He didn’t deserve it. Rape isn’t even that bad.

That little girl is fine. That guy is probably fucking dead now. The double standard is absurd

It should be max punished as damaging property, like nigs. They should go back to being property.

BASED (suifuel for ITcels)

The little girl is probably gonna end up fantasizing about it and turning it into a kink.

gotta hand it to him

These people actually think you deserve this punishment for fucking a foid for 10 mins because muh lack of consent
The mob is always lead by the family of the victim. So over for him.

Dont rape peoples daughters or mothers , else you gonna get dealt with by the male family members.

JFL these whores have 100+ body counts anyway. I dont know why they even care who fucks them at that point anymore. Its just 1 more dick in the hole.

JFL these whores have 100+ body counts anyway. I dont know why they even care who fucks them at that point anymore. Its just 1 more dick in the hole.
They dont care when they're teen whores, guys of every age are DMing them and trying to hit it, but in regard to this, these people do draw a line when it comes to rape and actual little girls who dont even bleed yet.

The issue here isn't the rape itself, but the fact that that was someone's Daughter. Like if I had a daughter, I'd want here to only have sex with someone she was going to marry, he probably took her Virginity which in the Global South (Africa, Middle-East, India) is a big big no no because she now becomes the equivalent of "Damage Goods".