Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Peer reviewed study from an American radiologist claims colonialism for curry subhuman genetics

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-

TLDR-

During the period of British rule in India, over 25 famines occurred, leading to the deaths of more than 60 million Indians. These famines were not a result of food scarcity but rather stemmed from exploitative policies that involved exporting grains to Britain, leaving the Indian population in dire conditions. Over the centuries, due to prolonged exposure to starvation, Indian genetics adapted, resulting in smaller, frail bodies with lower muscle mass, enabling survival with limited food and water but this also lead them more prone to diabetes and other cardiac diseases when food is plentiful. There is hopefuel for curries in thr future tho, with India's increasing development and abundant food supply, there is a positive trend as Indians are consistently growing taller and stronger since the end of British colonial rule. These genes might become dormant in a few decades.

I'm glad British pirates are suffering from poverty and 'enriching' multiculturalism in their own shitty isles.

60 million from a population of a billion over 200 years is nothing. Especially historically.

Also, the rationale is retarded.

there is a positive trend as Indians are consistently growing taller and stronger since the end of British colonial rule.
Humans have started growing radically taller and stronger over the last 100 years due to plentiful food and overconsumption.

there is a positive trend as Indians are consistently growing taller and stronger since the end of British colonial rule. These genes might become dormant in a few decades.
When curries finally reach 6'3, whites and niggers will be @ 7'0 :feelscomfy:

I doubt that. Epigenetics is retarded science to me.

I'm glad British pirates are suffering from poverty and 'enriching' multiculturalism in their own shitty isles.
there is no poverty in uk lol

and indians just do all the slave labour jobs which brits are too high iq to do

60 million from a population of a billion over 200 years is nothing. Especially historically.

Also, the rationale is retarded.

Humans have started growing radically taller and stronger over the last 100 years due to plentiful food and overconsumption.
Not really curries were not significantly shorter than Euros before colonization.

.is is becoming indian hate forum

.is is becoming indian hate forum
I'm not hating on curries just saying how things are. There must a reason why people from that subcontinent are so subhuman.

I'm not hating on curries just saying how things are. There must a reason why people from that subcontinent are so subhuman.
They arent subhuman its a poor land with 1.5 billion nigger ofc some of them are gona be total dumbasses

Shut up, I literally live close to Leeds and we have to eat the same food (rice, beans) every single f*cking day.
theres no poverty tho lol

Not really curries were not significantly shorter than Euros before colonization.
Where's the data on that? Nigga that was like 300 years ago JFL. India would likely have been worse off without colonisation.