Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People are racist asf

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
As a hapa cel I see the true nature of people by how they react to me.

All the men I meet are racist asf and don’t look me in the eye or avoid acknowledging me when I meet them. They are disgusted by the race mixing spawn that I am. Then they have to virtue signal for the others surrounding them and pretend they aren’t racist.

And women just treat me like a little child because it makes them feel good. Which is open emasculation and also racism.

I am never treated as a normal white man and it creates extreme paranoia. :smonk:

My life = joke.

I wish I was treated like a normal white man tbh,
except for the part where I met get stabbed by a random 'groid. I would still appreciate some decency or something...:cryfeels:

Move to shitskinland then

What do you expect when kikes constantly try and make us accept a pen of nignogs in our backyard? I basically just dont like nogs and curries though the other races i think are ok for the most part

Move to shitskinland then

I would love to but I only speak English and shitskins would probably kill someone like me :smonk:

But I’d probably get a curry wife at least

What do you expect when kikes constantly try and make us accept a pen of nignogs in our backyard? I basically just dont like nogs and curries though the other races i think are ok for the most part

I hate nogs too. They are the natural enemy of Asians.

I would love to but I only speak English and shitskins would probably kill someone like me :smonk:

But I’d probably get a curry wife at least
Volcel :feelsLSD:

I hate nogs too. They are the natural enemy of Asians.
Big reason i like asians is because they hate n1gg3rs. I wish they would all hang

Lol whites brought negroids to the States though, infact they exported them everywhere in North ands south America and all the surrounding islands blame your grandaddy

Racism has gone down overall a lot. The only racism that hasn't gone away is women's sexual preference for race