Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People know.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
You know it's over when even your parents and friends never ask you why you're single. People aren't going to admit it, but everyone is naturally blackpilled. They know why you can't find a girl.

They just assume you have a secret gf.

They just assume you have a secret gf.
No they don't. Hell, every one of my classmates makes fun of me for being a virgin even though they have no way of knowing. The face tells them the story.

No they don't. Hell, every one of my classmates makes fun of me for being a virgin even though they have no way of knowing. The face tells them the story.

Oh man, it never began for you. My condolences.

Damn, when I was asked in high school if I was a virgin, the dude just said he respected me for telling the truth and he didn't laugh at me.

I just realize how over it is for me, he knew I'd be lying if I said no, giga kek.

I know what everyone thinks of me. They know I am mentally retarded.

Damn, when I was asked in high school if I was a virgin, the dude just said he respected me for telling the truth and he didn't laugh at me.
Lmao, no one even asked me. I knew it would be pointless to try and fight over it so I just let them have a giggle. I'm rotting anyway.

Lmao, no one even asked me. I knew it would be pointless to try and fight over it so I just let them have a giggle. I'm rotting anyway.
I'm also rotting, welcome aboard.

Everyone knows how important looks are, it's just not pc to admit it.

Everyone knows how important looks are, it's just not pc to admit it.
Kind of, but people only admit that looks matter in relationships. No one admits how much they matter in your career or social life. Or even your mental health.

Kind of, but people only admit that looks matter in relationships. No one admits how much they matter in your career or social life. Or even your mental health.

Almost no one is that dumb. There are actual studies that show the advantages of being attractive in professional and personal settings. They just want to keep it quiet because either they've been benefiting from it their entire lives or because they think it's a social faux pass to talk about it.

no one has asked me in many years if I have a gf or not

it's over