Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People looking at your hairline in the middle of conversation is extremely brutal

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
Am i the only baldingcel who has this experience? whenever i'm talking to someone they always look at my hairline for a few seconds and then quickly start making eye contact again! it makes me feel like shit!

it's over for hairlinecels

I more notice men (usually though not exclusively) reaching up instinctively to like check theirs is still fine or some shit when I walk by in the street. Like I trigger them. It happens all the time.

i have a habit of looking at mens hairlines whenever I am out, I see the comb overs, the blackpilled idgaf full on nw6 @ mid 20's, the denial but it's lifefuel when you see a Chad slowly fading away into a baldcel normie. :feelsLSD:

I more notice men (usually though not exclusively) reaching up instinctively to like check theirs is still fine or some shit when I walk by in the street. Like I trigger them. It happens all the time.
Brutal:feelsrope:

norwoodpill is brutal.

Just shave if it starts looking stupid

Can you guys tell if I'm looking? I check out people's hairline all the time :society:

wear a hat brocel
one way to cope i guess

Just shave if it starts looking stupid
Mine is kind of like this (guy from Orange Is the New Black), i.e. I've retained a bit at the front so don't quite feel the need to always shave it. Plus I'm lazy and broke, so I basically do get it shaved and then let it grow out to this then repeat...

IS OITNB

Mine is kind of like this (guy from Orange Is the New Black), i.e. I've retained a bit at the front so don't quite feel the need to always shave it. Plus I'm lazy and broke, so I basically do get it shaved and then let it grow out to this then repeat...

View attachment 531934
If it's really just that and no worse then no-one's staring at your hairline bro.

At least people talk to you:lul:

If it's really just that and no worse then no-one's staring at your hairline bro.
Well it's a fair bit thinner I guess. But yeah if I didn't retain a front bit I'd have to shave it all the time.

Well it's a fair bit thinner I guess. But yeah if I didn't retain a front bit I'd have to shave it all the time.
Do you have family or close friends? If so you should ask them. It's hard to judge one's own looks objectively.

Do you have family or close friends? If so you should ask them. It's hard to judge one's own looks objectively.
Never ask your family and friends, because they will always tell you that you're obsessing unless it's too late. Either go to a dermatologist for scalp evaluation (it's when he checks how miniaturized your follicles are) or take pictures in same lighting and same angle of crown and temples every couple of months.

Never ask your family and friends, because they will always tell you that you're obsessing
If they say that then that may indeed be the case.

If they say that then that may indeed be the case.
If they see you frequently they won't look. That's the reason why distant relatives tend to say stuff like "oh my god you're lost so much weight/you grew a lot/you manned up", because they have more reliable comparison.