Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who claim to have “fast metabolism” piss me off

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
You don’t have fast metabolism, it isn’t a fucking thing. You just don’t eat enough food, you take 2 or 3 bites out of a burger and throw it away.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR BEING FAT OBESE STINKY LAZY DERANGED POVERTY WORTHLESS LIVING CARCASS FUCKING DUMB NIGGER!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I’m not fat

I have very high metabolism ngl. I can eat four to five big meals of nothing but high sugar junk food everyday for months and my weight won’t so much as budge

I have very high metabolism ngl. I can eat four to five big meals of nothing but high sugar junk food everyday for months and my weight won’t so much as budge
You simply don’t eat enough. A bag of potato chips isnt a big meal lol

You simply don’t eat enough. A bag of potato chips isnt a big meal lol
I ate more than a bag of chips lmao. I’m talking like 4 big macs, extra large chips, large sundae, and 12 chicken nuggets for like every meal

Do you glow in the dark due to the fast metabolism ?

Lucky af. I have subhuman incel genetics that make me fat from eating 3 meals a day instead of 2.

if that's true, maybe he shit out most of his food. If yes, then what kind of shit genetics these are? I mean in this day and age they are good to be shredded but 10 000 years ago? Shit

Lucky af. I have subhuman incel genetics that make me fat from eating 3 meals a day instead of 2.
I was physically active very much with 1700-1900 kcal per day being 178,5 cm and fuckin couldn't lost more weight while I had fat on stomach. It was like that for above month. Then I started eat more calories 'cause I had too much ketons plus I felt like shit, but I lost almost 10kg

I was physically active very much with 1700-1900 kcal per day being 178,5 cm and fuckin couldn't lost more weight while I had fat on stomach. It was like that for above month. Then I started eat more calories 'cause I had too much ketons plus I felt like shit, but I lost almost 10kg
You lost weight by eating more? How?

Last edited:

Fast metabolism is a thing bro, get over yourself

CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT

You don’t have fast metabolism, it isn’t a fucking thing. You just don’t eat enough food, you take 2 or 3 bites out of a burger and throw it away.
High IQ thread. Fast metabolism is teracope by twinks who think "eating a lot" means 2000 kcal per day.

they do exist
i known many
even in the forum
like fulltimeloser couldn't bulk at 3k calories despite being 5ft6