Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who hate greycels are low iq

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Recruit
★★★★★
how are you gonna be mad that inceldom is growing and men are becoming self aware ??? in fact greycels coming should make you happy for confirming that women are making everything worse 4 men and that potential impactful actions might hapen in the future.
"muh fuk greycels" so you guys rather be3-4 incels in the whole planet with these piss tarded normies ??

how are you gonna be mad that inceldom is growing and men are becoming self aware ??? in fact greycels coming should make you happy for confirming that women are making everything worse 4 men and that potential impactful actions might hapen in the future.
"muh fuk greycels" so you guys rather be3-4 incels in the whole planet with these piss tarded normies ??
bro there is no growth most greys leave or stop posting after 3 months, just look at account creation date for most users you smurf fuck

greycel lives matter.

bro there is no growth most greys leave or stop posting after 3 months, just look at account creation date for most users you smurf fuck

All incels are welcome

These new GrAYs have either been trolls or infultrators.

yeah bro well good new members have to start from somewhere LOL

They probably learned about this place through Shit-Tok because of that looksmax faggot; I knew this was coming.

It's just a process you have to go through.

You can't expect everyone to trust you and like you within so few posts especially when this forum gets so much flak.

grAY tier thread

trolling and experiencing random stuff/ geting bored easily are HUGE incel traits
speaking from experience

0e04c52d 8e66 4c07 8b53 c1a02aa5f9d2 16x9 788x442 1078072764

They have to earn their stripes like everyone else did

He does have a valid point. Don't be too harsh on incelz

didnt read, kill yourself and JoinedJul 9, 2023Posts384

@everyone who disagrees u're nigers

How do you retards not get that most GrAYs since the Summer of '23 have been infiltrators? Your post only leads me to believe one of two things:
1. Could give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your obliviousness comes from not spending time on mainstream social media
2. You're one of those fags who discovered this forum through ShitTok yourself and are just covering it up

was here before these 2021 :soy::soy:. just throw it right back at them.

Nobody hates greycels, its just a meme

Being GrAY is a rite of passage, we all went through that phase.
If you can't handle being criticized for being GrAY, you're not mentally ready for this forum, neither you are to fully accept the blackpill.

I'm against Greycel abuse. But on the other hand, I'm against people just deciding that they're incel without holding themselves up to proper scrutiny. My idea of compassion is saying "You don't want to belong here. You'll be happier if it turns out you're not incel."

Also, there's nothing to wake up to. The "blackpill" isn't some secret the normies are ignorant of. Everybody knows what handsome looks like and what it doesn't look like. I'm not a model, anyone who looks at me knows I'm not a model. And there's nothing I can ask society to do for me there. What am I supposed to say? "We're all very sad, so have sex with us?"

Embrace it, it's just a part and parcel of making it on these kinds of forums.

have you thought about stopping being a graycel?

if you can't take the hazing you won't last here anyway. been lurking without an account for a while so i knew what i was getting into, no less becoming a 2024cel :feelshmm:

Bc many are fakecels

its because they’re cringe most of the time

Greyniggers should be enslaved

all greys are trash until proven otherwise. you would do well to tread carefully yourself :feelsYall:

It's just part of the hazing process.

Also no we shouldn't be happy that the world is creating more incels because that means there's no hope for all who care currently here and means things are just getting worse in the outside world. I'm not saying greys shouldn't be accepted, just saying the most veterans here should feel is indifference.

they hate greycels because greycels are still slightly bluepilled/redpilled but eventually they will conver to 100% blackpill

Being GrAY is a rite of passage, we all went through that phase.
If you can't handle being criticized for being GrAY, you're not mentally ready for this forum, neither you are to fully accept the blackpill.
:yes:

Incel infighting smh my head