Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who hate greycels are low iq

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
Ex grey here. Gecko literally summed it up tbh. I was mostly lurking but one thing is they do end up deleting there acccounts most dont last for some reason lol

Get used to it, everyone still here had a greycel phase

Eh, don't care, i've always been a promoter of gatekeeping

2. You're one of those fags who discovered this forum through ShitTok yourself and are just covering it up
That's definitely what he is.

too many trolls, infiltrators, and people who are just bad fits for this forum made a bad name for greys. I dont blame people here for hating us tbh, but it does get a little bit too much sometimes not gonna lie

how are you gonna be mad that inceldom is growing and men are becoming self aware ??? in fact greycels coming should make you happy for confirming that women are making everything worse 4 men and that potential impactful actions might hapen in the future.
"muh fuk greycels" so you guys rather be3-4 incels in the whole planet with these piss tarded normies ??
Op I understand why do you need a girlfriend. But why do you need tits?

I
gun machine GIF by RADiUS
GrAYs

You ain't know incel so shut your ass up.
If we're gonna be real the higher level you are the worst you probably have it and the worst you probably look which isnt rhe flex you think it is

If we're gonna be real the higher level you are the worst you probably have it and the worst you probably look which isnt rhe flex you think it is
I didn't choose to look like this jackass

I didn't choose to look like this jackass
Neither did anyone, but it's not a competition like you make it out to be. Just because you're better or worse off doesn't mean shit