Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment People who have experienced being a NEET vs Wageslave cuck, which one is worse?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Wageslaving is dehumanizing, NEETing is demoralizing.

It really depends on whether or not you have enough money to comfortably NEET, as well as who supports you, and if you're wageslaving with a chance to wealthmaxx; both are existences often frought with the usual isolation and suffering of the subhuman, but wageslaving with no clear goal, simply working to feed yourself is certainly a more brutal existence... :feelsugh:

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

It must be hellish if you are non-NT and have a sub-115 IQ, when coupled with subhumanity and all the different overarching effects of it upon development and independence. :reeeeee:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

NEET is best if you are rich.

1. Rich NEET
  2. high tier wagie w/ good work life balance
  3. High tier wagie
  4. mid tier wagie
  5. mid tier NEET
  6. poor NEET
  7. low tier wageslave
  8. hobo NEET

I can't wageslave due to autism and several mental illnesses. but from my few days at a time trying to work, I would much prefer it over being a NEET like I am now.

If you have money then being a NEET is the best thing obviously. Pretty much the only argument against neetdom is not having enough money

Part time job is the way. 50/50 Neet and wagie
I agree. I did that for some time before college. If I could go back I would work easy part-time jobs where I can listen to radio or podcasts while I work, like delivery driver or landscaper. Fuck I regret going to college so much, now I'm stuck being a code monkey and needing to pay off my debt.

I agree. I did that for some time before college. If I could go back I would work easy part-time jobs where I can listen to radio or podcasts while I work, like delivery driver or landscaper. Fuck I regret going to college so much, now I'm stuck being a code monkey and needing to pay off my debt.
I finished university and it was a total waste of time and energy. I am now trying a trade school but i immediately specified i won't work more than 30 hours per week (and it's still too much , maybe lol)