Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who have normie or foid friends shouldn't be allowed here

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I get treated as a freak of nature by people around me, go here to read some posts. See people bragging about having social lives, going out etc.

The mere fact they have friends means they aren't as subhuman or socially retarded as some of us here. And even worse if they are a part of a mixed gander group that means they could even ascend or have ascended and are larping about being incel just to rub salt in our wounds.

There are many threads and discussions about who should be allowed here and it’s useless imo cuz this is the internet so everybody can larp anyway. This topic is dead

Agreed what the fuck is a guy who has fucking foid friends doing here anyway ? Feeling better about themselves?

Indeed, having friends are the number 1 sign you are dealing with a fakecel

I blackpilled him and made him read the ER Manifesto jfl :lul:

We talk about inceldom all the time.
wtf low inhib god if true, I would get labeled a nutcase and sent to the nearest loony bin if I tried that

Here's your medal for being the only real truecel here.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I am so relieved to know that my 39 years of virginity was all an illusion in my head.

Images 8

low inhib god
I'm insanely low inhib with friends but ultra-insanely doompill high inhib around strangers. I never made a friend without getting introduced to them by someone else.

Also the manifesto is kino ngl. I'm gonna listen to the audio book today :feelsokman:

Yes, I agree. I have literally 0 friends. Everyone treats me like Iam the Elephant Man.

And even worse if they are a part of a mixed gander group that means they could even ascend or have ascended and are larping about being incel just to rub salt in our wounds.
exactly

@Lycan sorry bro

i agree, if you have normie or foid friends you obviously have no issue socializing and dont belong here

how do you even have NORMIE friends after your 18s? i had failed normie and incel-in-denial friends and they were fucking cancer, i don't think it's even possible to have normie friends as a truecel.

Had very few friends earlier (only guys). But currently almost all of my friends either deserted or blocked me. I never had foid friends & was never a part of mixed gender groups. What about me ? Am I allowed 2 b here in ur opinion op @Abominationcel ?

Am as trucel as it gets.

I could make some normie friends, but knowing what I know, I'd rather not. I've given up. Also, every normie in close proximity to me is mayo, and I don't like being around those niggas.
Here's your medal for being the only real truecel here.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I am so relieved to know that my 24 years of virginity was all an illusion in my head.

View attachment 500092