Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who say the word: "dude“

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
"Dude, what’s up, dude? You are a cool dude.“

Or when women say it: „Oh i met this „dude“ and he was very nice to me Tehee“

WTF

Hang Myself No Way GIF

What's wrong with the word dude, dude? I agree tho women shouldn't say it. It's a masculine word that doesn't sound too womanly.

What's wrong with the word dude, dude? I agree tho women shouldn't say it. It's a masculine word that doesn't sound too womanly.
Dude, i just don’t like being called "dude“, i am
Not your fucking dude, i am a man. Dude is weird af

@Inceldom Victim I see you are lurking on my thread. Fuck off my thread, why are you stalking me again, faggot? I am the Centre if your pathetic life

Dude, i just don’t like being called "dude“, i am
Not a fucking dude, i am a man. Dude is weird af
Jfl you sound like those women who say "mah pronoun is not she it's they/zem respect mah pronouns or I'll call the police on you :foidSoy:"... Lol get over it. Dude isn't too bad but whatever.

Jfl you sound like those women who say "mah pronoun is not she it's they/zem respect mah pronouns or I'll call the police on you :foidSoy:"... Lol get over it. Dude isn't too bad but whatever.
Ok dude, whatever dude

@Inceldom Victim Fuck off my thread, why are you stalking me again, faggot?
Look at this abused whore crying for my attention like the fakecel abused dog attentionwhore he is. I didn't even reply to any of your boring threads infact I have been trying to ignore all your threads since your return

Look at this abused whore crying for my attention like the fakecel abused dog attentionwhore he is. I didn't even reply to any of your boring threads infact I have been trying to ignore all your threads since your return
Bild.jpeg

Keep coping you tranny, I see you browsing my threads like a stalker. Go fuck off and try to make yourself invisible you pussy

I was in Isla Vista.

And I was giving my roommate a ride to class, and I asked him, “Dude, did you steal my candles?”.

He was like, “Dude”.

And I was like, “Dude, my candles”.

He sighed, and said, “Yeah, dude”.

I pulled the car over, and shanked him.

He screamed in pain, “Dude!”.

Blood was all over my BMW, “Dude - I just got my car detailed!”.

My roommate looked at me, and said, “Dude - you were the one who shanked me”.

I say man and dude interchangeably depending if I like the guy or feel that he's a cool dude.

It's cringe when women use it though, and if a girl calls you dude, I take it as an insult. That's a big kiss of death, and she thinks of you like a brother or some shit. It's just as insulting as if guy that you don't know calls you "buddy".

Still, I like dude and man better than, nigga, or nigguh. Which is usually uttered by losers wannabes with low smv. Don't think I've ever witnessed a white Chad utter those words irl. It's always low-tier normies and literal niggers.

better than bruh