Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who shout insults from their car and drive away

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Imagine being such a scared little pussy that you shout an insult from the car window and drive away with 100 km/h because you fear the reaction of the other person.

Imagine this being the only way you can feel power over someone JFL

BTW THIS KANAX - FOR USACELS IT MEANS HE IS GASTARBEITER (POVERTY POOR IMIGRANT MAINLY FROM TURKEY OR AFGHANISTAN WHO EARNS LIKE $7,5 PER HOUR (MODERN SLAVERY) IS JUST JEALOUS OF MY 400HP BIMMER WHICH CAN GET FROM 0 TO 100KM/H UNDER 7 SECONDZ AT SPORT MODE BUAHAHAH FUCKING BITCH MAKE ME KEBAP TURKO (IN VIDEO GAME)
I hope you choke on your Kartoffel

You're talking about @Subhuman Niceguy ?

Are you one of the trolls from IT who was commenting on that post? Are you advocate doggy?

You're talking about @Subhuman Niceguy ?

Are you one of the trolls from IT who was commenting on that post? Are you advocate doggy?
I am talking about a personal experience, not about him.

Last edited:
it's another retarded normie tactic of having last word and leaving recipient unable to respond.

Wood!

Wood!

Peckerwood!

Lol! As the Niggers drove off... Giggling!

It still makes me laugh all these decades later!

Normtards should Be ignored mostly

Would be a shame if someone periodically scattered small sharp objects on their road, in Minecraft.

This happened to me in high school when I was walking to my college class from my third period class.

Two spoiled zoomer fucks in a [then] brand new Ford F-150 attempted to throw a bag at me (but of course it missed, cause it was just an empty paper bag JFL) and shouted words at me from their truck for absolutely no reason at all. I just flipped them off and continued walking to my class. They were both extremely scrawny and I was gymmaxxed at the time, so they both would've been hurt badly if they got out.