Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People who virtue-signal that they're good people but don't have to deal with the consequences themselves

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Does this bother anyone else? I see it somewhat often.

An example is mass immigration where someone says they support it, but will live far away from anywhere where the immigrants live.

I really think that if you are going to make a decision, then you should also live with the consequences of it instead of pushing them onto others.

Soon I will be in a position where I'm choosing tenants to live in a houseshare. I'll only choose people that *I* would want to live with, for this reason that I'm talking about.

OK, my rather calmly-worded rant is over. XD

Virtue signalling is a foid trait.

Most people, who actually live close, are ok with it in Germany. It's usually those rural areas being against refugees etc..

I think another example is, that lower class, lower middle class and certain academic fields do not economically profit short to mid term from immigration and have to compete with them.

There should be some mechanization of compensation and participation on the economic profits. In a social democratic system this used to be done by taxes, but only long term and these days it's mostly fuck normal people anyway.

It bothers me, ye. Typical ivory tower politics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back