Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People with Disabilities vs Incels, who suffers the most?

Flodz

Flodz

Test
-
Obviously, these things are subjective and relative, depending on what disabilities we are talking about, the degree to which they affect that person, but to the same extent we can talk about incels, and about their experiences, especially from childhood, in the family, at school, and others, and the degree to which they may lead a person to be more or less compatible with society.

So I ask, at the average level, could one Incel, who stops trying have more or less hope / success in society compared to a person with disabilities who is still trying?

Which of these two categories of people suffers the most, in the short and long term?

And regarding equality between them in the vision of society, do you think that governments should offer certain at least financial benefits to Incels people, if they can prove medically that they have problems of such a nature that they can no longer be part of society?

Yo GrAYcel, change that avi.
@mental_out @knajjd @HopeCopeRope

Disabled toilets live better lives than us

Inb4 OP gets banned.

People with serious disabilities have it worse but at least the whole society recognizes they have a problem and gives them a lot of advantages and compensations. Inceldom only grants you gaslighting, hate and further mistreatment if you dare saying something about it publicly.

Also, I thought foid avis were forbidden.

So I ask, at the average level, could one Incel, who stops trying have more or less hope / success in society compared to a person with disabilities who is still trying?
Depends on the person and the disability, also many incels are actually disabled (at least socially) with Autism or other mental health issues as a result of bullying/trauma.
Which of these two categories of people suffers the most, in the short and long term?
Depends on the person. If we are dealing with someone who has a severe mental disability and doesn't even know what's going on, he can have a very blissful life when we adjust the surroundings. When someone has a severe/incurable degenerative disease (like many neuromuscular disorders) and knows that he will literally waste away no matter what he does, but is consciously aware of what's happening, that's a worse fate than almost everything else imaginable. It depends on the individual case.
And regarding equality between them in the vision of society, do you think that governments should offer certain at least financial benefits to Incels?
Yes, that is the bare minimum. Being disabled or being an incel (e.g. someone who is unable to find a romantic/sexual relationship due to physical/mental reasons) should go along with financial benefits, at least a cope society should exist where you aren't forced to contribute to a society that you can never truly belong to.
People with serious disabilities have it worse but at least the whole society recognizes they have a problem and gives them a lot of advantages and compensations. Inceldom only grants you gaslighting, hate and further mistreatment if you dare saying something about it publicly.

Us. We are the most oppressed group on this planet. At least disabled people get paid. No one even recognizes our disability (ugliness)

Depends on the person and the disability, also many incels are actually disabled (at least socially) with Autism or other mental health issues as a result of bullying/trauma.

Depends on the person. If we are dealing with someone who has a severe mental disability and doesn't even know what's going on, he can have a very blissful life when we adjust the surroundings. When someone has a severe/incurable degenerative disease (like many neuromuscular disorders) and knows that he will literally waste away no matter what he does, but is consciously aware of what's happening, that's a worse fate than almost everything else imaginable. It depends on the individual case.

Yes, that is the bare minimum. Being disabled or being an incel (e.g. someone who is unable to find a romantic/sexual relationship due to physical/mental reasons) should go along with financial benefits, at least a cope society should exist where you aren't forced to contribute to a society that you can never truly belong to.
Thanks for the thoughtful answer :feelsokman:

Men with disabilities.
Mainländer said:
People with serious disabilities have it worse but at least the whole society recognizes they have a problem and gives them a lot of advantages and compensations. Inceldom only grants you gaslighting, hate and further mistreatment if you dare saying something about it publicly

Last edited:
Obviously, these things are subjective and relative, depending on what disabilities we are talking about, the degree to which they affect that person, but to the same extent we can talk about incels, and about their experiences, especially from childhood, in the family, at school, and others, and the degree to which they may lead a person to be more or less compatible with society.

And regarding equality between them in the vision of society, do you think that governments should offer certain at least financial benefits to Incels people, if they can prove medically that they have problems of such a nature that they can no longer be part of society?
change the avi, you can't use a real woman's pic as an avi because that is considered foid worship and can lead to you getting in trouble

Incels with disabilities suffer the most.

Madison cawthorn mo hpMain 20200624 215959 4x5 992

madison cawthorn
Us. We are the most oppressed group on this planet. At least disabled people get paid. No one even recognizes our disability (ugliness)

Also, I thought foid avis were forbidden.
This

Last edited:
change the avi, you can't use a real woman's pic as an avi because that is considered foid worship and can lead to you getting in trouble
No one can argue with me that that girl is not possible just a painting / an AI / an animated design / a character model from a game, or other things. However, I changed my avi into something more relevant.

No one can argue with me that that girl is not possible just a painting / an AI / an animated design / a character model from a game, or other things. However, I changed my avi into something more relevant.
based

Incels.

If you are disabled and have a gf you need to shut the fuck up

Suffering hierarchy:

Disabled men with no gf < virgins < incels < men with gfs < women

isn't inceldom a disability? we are inable to get gf's, that makes us romantically disabled.

Most disabled men are incel