Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel People with good jawlines, chins, and high t should be hanged and banned from the forum

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Can’t be an incel if you have a good jawline or chin with good forward growth. Good jawline = good bone structure and more masculine face.

My face is completely nuked from low t and have a weak feminine jaw with alot of bf.

I look 40 and 15 at the same time.

Last edited:
After a year of mewing I have achieved a pretty good jawline and after a year of lifting it's safe to say I'm high t after noticing bodily changes. At least I had hope back then

After a year of mewing I have achieved a pretty good jawline and after a year of lifting it's safe to say I'm high t after noticing bodily changes. At least I had hope back then
Get off this forum bud

Get off this forum bud
0 * good jawline + high t =0 bud

Where are all the girls I'm supposed to have? Where are all the friends? Why am I treated like shit for having a neutral face that looks irritated?

0 * good jawline + high t =0 bud

Where are all the girls I'm supposed to have? Where are all the friends? Why am I treated like shit for having a neutral face that looks irritated?
Because u dont try enough

Because u dont try enough
The first 5555555 cold approaches are just warm up bro :redpill::redpill::redpill:

I've been rejected in the double digits meanwhile mfs call themself Trucel after never asking a girl out

I have the prototypical gay alien incel skull and mandible, so I'm good

Fuck off fakecel, looksmaxx faggot

Tell me wheres my gf then

Mewing/lifting is only for confidence not for girls
mewing is a cope, lifting makes you stronger but has 0 effect on girls. you were, are and will always be an incel so calm tf down and cope with us

mewing is a cope, lifting makes you stronger but has 0 effect on girls. you were, are and will always be an incel so calm tf down and cope with us
Thats exactly what I said. That shit only "works" for chads who could pull either way

Mewing is bullshit. I always kept my tongue to the back of my mouth so I could breathe through my nose properly. I also chewed hard foods.
Where are my straight teeth? Where is my strong jaw/chin?