Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People you know irl who will end up here?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I know plenty

maybe one is already here and of course I will never know

Joshua Robertson-Thomas, the autistic little Milwaukee ape:

Kid has dwarfism and Fragile-X. His whore Mulatta sisters are likely placing his X-ed immune system at risk by bringing home AIDS-related diseases.

dont know a lot of people on a personal level, but all the males i know on a personal level had and have girlfriends.

theres a guy that looks pretty incel tier but he's married and has a child, u would think he's betabuxxing but ends up he had girlfriends before.

another guy i never heard talk about girls but he's normie look and tall and has pretty normie ish interests so doubt he cant pull off some bitch.

Most of the incel tier guys I know where giga bluepilled so I doubt they'd ever end up here. There's maybe like one friend of mine that could.

I don't know a lot of people rn so it's pretty unlikely
In the past I knew some guys who could have been incels, but they were bluepilled

In high school I studied with an KHHV autistic (over) who said that he would only start looking for a girlfriend on his 30s (giga over).

He was very bluepill. The reality of things did not hit him yet, brutal.

Last edited:
One is already here. :feelswhere:

Most of the incel tier guys I know where giga bluepilled so I doubt they'd ever end up here. There's maybe like one friend of mine that could.
This pretty much. They are more likely to turn gay or tranny to cope.