Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Perfect Cel

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-

View: https://youtu.be/jpkeAQG6kQw

Pngkeycom perfect cell png 2268742

he has no penis.

After reading this thread right here:

I have some serious things to say.
Cell has no penis.

Just kidding.
Penis.

but yeah.

I saw that thread and it reminded me of some things.
Not just as incels but just as a person that spend the majority of their time online, we have to be careful when interacting with normalfags.
I think many here underestimate the retardation of the average person (no offense average joe reading this, keep sippin' and trippin' sip)

If you want to understand what I mean, go on any public social media thing that normies use. IDK, join a normalfag discord server.
If you think this forum here is low effort & low iq, oh boy, do i have [News] for you brother.

As far as I can deduce from observing these places, they communicate by posting one level above grunting noises.
Koko the Gorilla would've had no problem fitting in as a user.

Infact, I will go as far as saying that many of these people would make Turing spin in his grave like a jet engine.

Bottom line guys, even these cucks on Quora are above the average person.
For fucks sake, it didnt even say that HE broke her nose.
It just says that he is responsible FOR HER NOSE BREAKING.
For all I know it couldve been a minor alteration and she slipped and broke her beak on the floor or some shit.

Normies are on a whole other level below this tho.
While these soy cucks will just get verbal, normalfags get physical, I am not joking.

Ive told this before but there was this guy in the mgtow subreddit, he got assaulted by a group of men in a parking lot after a foid secretely took a photo of his face
and sent it around on social media while claiming he attacked her.

Fortunately he had a knife and could get in his car and drive off.
This was not LARP, the guy had pictures and a head injury + time stamps etc...

So stay safe out there boys, keep in mind what I wrote and hide your powerlevel.
Also, Cell has no penis.

ciao.

Last edited:

View attachment 352096

he has no penis.

Cel has no penis.

Just kidding.
Penis.

but yeah.

Not just as incels but just as a person that spend the majority of their time online, we have to be careful when interacting with normalfags.
I think many here underestimate the retardation of the average person (no offense average joe reading this, keep sippin' and trippin' sip)

If you want to understand what I mean, go on any public social media thing that normies use. IDK, join a normalfag discord server.
If you think this forum here is low effort & low iq, oh boy, do i have [News] for you brother.

As far as I can deduce from observing these places, they communicate by posting one level above grunting noises.

Infact, I will go as far as saying that many of these people would make Turing spin in his grave like a jet engine.

For all I know it couldve been a minor alteration and she slipped and broke her beak on the floor or some shit.

While these soy cucks will just get verbal, normalfags get physical, I am not joking.

Ive told this before but there was this guy in the mgtow subreddit, he got assaulted by a group of men in a parking lot after a foid secretely took a photo of his face
and send it around on social media while claiming he attacked her.

So stay safe out there boys, keep in mind what I wrote and hide your powerlevel.
Also, Cel has no penis.

ciao.

Welcome back based nip

View attachment 352096

he has no penis.

Cell has no penis.

Just kidding.
Penis.

but yeah.

and sent it around on social media while claiming he attacked her.

Also, Cell has no penis.

ciao.

grazie mille

:soy: :soy: :soy:
bluepillers:32

it's over por perfectcels