Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Perhaps I am a Chad

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Maybe men bully me mercilessly because they are intimidated of my crushing good looks :forcedsmile:

And women ignore my presence:waitwhat: because they are secretly nervous of being rejected with someone as spectacularly handsome as me:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

And babies cry looking at me because they are depressed:feelsrope::feelsrope: that they will never grow up to be as handsome as me:feelsEhh:

Perhaps I am a Chad after all:feelsautistic:

Maybe...just maybe...

Maybe men bully me mercilessly because they are intimidated of my crushing good looks :forcedsmile:

And women ignore my presence:waitwhat: because they are secretly nervous of being rejected with someone as spectacularly handsome as me:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

And babies cry looking at me because they are depressed:feelsrope::feelsrope: that they will never grow up to be as handsome as me:feelsEhh:

F_PEKtFXMAAboz9.jpg

yeah thats why!

no Chad for your Face
over :lul:

this is what my mom tells me