Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Perhaps the most disgusting anti masculine soy propaganda video I’ve ever seen

ot got a lot of downdoots, tbf
qIKB1o2.png

Jfl @ that negro with the blonde wig

i feel like promoting all the soy, anti-masculine stuff is a 3d chess move played by whoever, so that males see it and refuse to be like that.

so thus they then engage in the opposite, hypermasculinity which prevents them from LDAR and even gets them to do traditionally masculine stuff like joining the military or police to serve the country

so thus they then engage in the opposite, hypermasculinity which prevents them from LDAR and even gets them to do traditionally masculine stuff like joining the military or police to serve the country
So what you’re trying to say is they are going to cuck themselves for daddy government at the end of the day either way. Most normies really do lack their own beliefs they only go with trends. Typical human behaviour.

So what you’re trying to say is they are going to cuck themselves for daddy government at the end of the day either way. Most normies really do lack their own beliefs they only go with trends. Typical human behaviour.
oh i didn't mean that, but yes that too.

all the liberal soy males that the high T tradcucks clown on are just different sides of the same coin.

except it doesn't actually get rid of covid... apparently

They're musically talented I'll give them thay .:feelskek:

oh i didn't mean that, but yes that too.

all the liberal soy males that the high T tradcucks clown on are just different sides of the same coin.
Excellent way of putting it.

Even from an objective point of view, the song sucks. The lyrics don't fit the melody and have to be constantly rushed. The faggotry and shitty message just make it even more shitty.

I mean, how can they even compete?

why do fags act like... fags.

I don't understand their mannerisms, is it genetic?

The likes to dislike ratio says a lot

It's true. Herd immunity is extremely hard to achieve without a vaccine, pandemic can last years longer without it.
this thing will never end tbh. It will be dragged out probably till 2025 maybe forever
why do fags act like... fags.

I don't understand their mannerisms, is it genetic?
they apparently do it on purpose so fags can identify each othet
other*

the clown world has no limit.
Even from an objective point of view, the song sucks. The lyrics don't fit the melody and have to be constantly rushed. The faggotry and shitty message just make it even more shitty.
heh good analysis.

Last edited:
hahahaha i know the school this was filmed at.
pls dun doxx me

Average IT user.

When you realize that all these years they were talking about a zombie apocalypse it wasn't about actual or literal zombies but instead one where billions of virtue signaling faggot imbeciles taking over the entire planet. :dafuckfeels::fuk:
except it doesn't actually get rid of covid... apparently
The vaccine is more lethal than the so-called virus.
It's true. Herd immunity is extremely hard to achieve without a vaccine, pandemic can last years longer without it.
Get that from the television, did you? :feelsjuice:
this thing will never end tbh. It will be dragged out probably till 2025 maybe forever

they apparently do it on purpose so fags can identify each othet
other*
It will end, but only after enough people have been killed or culled, and when the new world order is achieved where those vaccine passports will be directly connected to the introduced one world digital currency. Again, people are fools if they can't already see the end game playing out before their very own eyes. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Herd immunity is impossible. The vaccines don't stop you from contracting or transmitting Covid. With out that, the virus will never become extinct.

Herd immunity is impossible. The vaccines don't stop you from contracting or transmitting Covid. With out that, the virus will never become extinct.
The only thing that will become extinct out of all of this is human freedom, independence, and self consciousness or awareness. :feelsjuice:

needs more codpieces and tranny celeb cameos tbh

View attachment 483000

I mean, how can they even compete?
Let's send this to Doug tennapels house

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back