Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality does matter

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Just read this wiki page for proof:

doesn't work if you're ugly like me

It matters only if you’re Chad. When a woman has the choice between two Chads who are of equal looks, then she’ll choose based on personality.

doesn't work if you're ugly like me
I’m not saying dark triad alone will make you sufficiently attractive to women. I’m saying it’s a major factor.

Personality matters if you are not ugly nor manlet, otherwise its irrelevant

it matters obviously, you don't need to be dark triad either that's cope, you need a compatible personality and good looks to have a chance

It matters only if you’re Chad. When a woman has the choice between two Chads who are of equal looks, then she’ll choose based on personality.
oh that sucks bro I'm only a 6.5/10 incel i should just ldar with all the 5'2 indian janitors

:feelstastyman:

The whore will just pick both, they become polygamous around Chads

Yes, if you are at least average, for incel there is no dark triad

Crimemaxxing can get manlets and low tier normies to fuck something.

if a FOID has the choice between two chads she dates one and fucks the other in secret

No it does not matter, women simply don't care if someone is an abuser or not. Women pick on looks and simply don't care if the guy is a serial killer if he's chad.

She'll choose?. She won't just cheat?. :feelsmage:

No it does not matter, women simply don't care if someone is an abuser or not. Women pick on looks and simply don't care if the guy is a serial killer if he's chad.
Did you read the wiki page? It cites multiple studies confirming dark triad has a significant impact on attractiveness.

Last edited:
Did you read the wiki page? It lists multiple studies showing dark triad has a significant impact on attractiveness.
''Significant impact'' Lol, good luck compensating your balding and manletism with ''darktriadmaxxing''.

''Significant impact'' Lol, good luck compensating your balding and manletism with ''darktriadmaxxing''.
I never said darktriad alone will make you succeed, but it’s a relevant factor.

I just checked, even Cruz had a gf before the shooting and he's fucking trucel tier.

I just checked, even Cruz had a gf before the shooting and he's fucking trucel tier.
If you think cruz is trucel tier you are a fakecel, I'm sorry but in the beginning I had doubts but now I know for sure, literally just go outside and ask a foid if she wants to be your gf that's how easy it is for chads like you.

He looks like an alien and is also manlet, yeah totally not a trucel.

"Chad" with sub 5 face who rots on his PC 16 hours per day?
Cruz has average face and a bit short he is a low tier normie, pls. sub 5 face <- seriously doubt and you are tall asf, you only rot because you don't have balls to talk to a girl, literally just go outside and tell a girl that she's fine asf come back and report her reaction, then you will now how much of a chad you are.

0, never fell for the cold approach meme.
:feelsseriously: You know women almost never approach, even with chad they don’t do it often. They drop various hints for men to approach them.