Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

UKcels, tell me about your situation as an incel in the united cUcKdom

Well what exactly do you want to know?

Most white women are landwhales, while there are almost no incels. Lots of normies and chads. The competition for a Stacy here is insane.

Britain not electing Mosley, Powell, Bowden and Farage has to be one of the stupidest and most uneducated thing a country has ever done, boomers truly are low iq subhuman.

Well what exactly do you want to know?
I wanted to discuss the blackpill in the UK and inceldom in the UK.
In live in the south-west and it fuckinig reeks of the blackpill here.

Foids in my area are very much chad and prettyboy only.
They're also obsessed with careers, education, partying, social media and enjoying the nightlife, while settling down with someone, relationships and motherhood are all the way at the back of their minds until their 30.

Most white women are landwhales, while there are almost no incels. Lots of normies and chads. The competition for a Stacy here is insane.
There re fuckloads of incels in the UK, including yours truly.
Elliot Rodger and Jake Davison are from the UK.

I can't speak for all UKcels but the women seem to be very masculine and aggressive. At least where I am, they are hyper-liberal, obese, usually vape or smoke something, and are generally loud and obnoxious... which is about the opposite of my type. Even the quiet ones are chad only and are secretly into drinking and partying and being whores. Yeah, I haven't seen any incels either and I have a career in STEM. You'd think STEM is full of them but it's mostly MTNs in STEM now. I think all of the inkies roped or are on benefits.

They are also very unfriendly. From what I see about US foids they are at least superficially friendly. Foids in the UK just give me death stares as if I'm some sort of criminal and then go and swarm around their 6ft 4 loser druggie boyfriend.

Last edited:
Britain not electing Mosley, Powell, Bowden and Farage has to be one of the stupidest and most uneducated thing a country has ever done, boomers truly are low iq subhuman.
Britishers truly are low iq subhuman.

Britishers truly are low iq subhuman.

LOL all the other white countries except some eastern euro ones must be low IQ subhumans then!

The majority have been brainwashed by the mainstream liberal ((media)) and ultra left faggots and made to feel guilt for being white since birth.

I’m in north west but too socially awkward to go outside so I don’t know

They are also very unfriendly. From what I see about US foids they are at least superficially friendly. Foids in the UK just give me death stares as if I'm some sort of criminal and then go and swarm around their 6ft 4 loser druggie boyfriend.
I don't think this just foids, brits in general seem to be such sad and bitter people and then project that onto everyone else then us the incels get the worst part of it probably part of my inceldom