Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Personality matters as much as looks because i wouldn't date a chad if he's retarded/dirty/unclean/badly shaved"

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Women are so stupid that they think they have proven that personality matter as much as looks by giving an example with EXTREME PERSONALITY DEFECTS.

Even if we were to assume that it would've destroyed the attraction for chad (it doesn't in a lot of cases, but let's assume for a second), it doesn't show what they think it shows.

What they think it shows : Personality also matters.

What it shows : Only looks matter, but there are some rare cases of extreme personality defects that can ruin even the primordial advantage of looks.

It would be like saying : Location isn't what matters the most when it comes to real estate, because if you have a house in manhatan, and it doesn't have sewage/filtering system/electricity and the state won't let you build one, you can't live in it neither sell it for high.

The reality is that location is what matters the most, having a working sewage system and filtration and electricity is expected as a norm, not as something that determines house values with LOCATION. The same way the extreme case of personality/hygiene (total retardation/not showering at all/having dirty clothes)

To show that personality matter as much as looks you have to compare someone with non-extreme personality defects but absolutely no or rare qualities, an average or slightly below average personality + GOOD LOOKS. with someone with an awesome personality and awesome personal qualities with an AVERAGE LOOK. Only then if you chose the second you can say "Personality matters as much as looks"

Saying "i won't chose chad if he has EXTREME RARE CASES OF PERSONALITY DEFECTS AND A SHITTY HYGIENE" doesn't mean shit even if it was true, it still shows just that looks are the most important thing, so important in fact that only caricatural, extreme personality defects can ruin that.

Women are so stupid that they think they have proven that personality matter as much as looks by giving an example with EXTREME PERSONALITY DEFECTS.

Even if we were to assume that it would've destroyed the attraction for chad (it doesn't in a lot of cases, but let's assume for a second), it doesn't show what they think it shows.

What they think it shows : Personality also matters.

What it shows : Only looks matter, but there are some rare cases of extreme personality defects that can ruin even the primordial advantage of looks.

It would be like saying : Location isn't what matters the most when it comes to real estate, because if you have a house in manhatan, and it doesn't have sewage/filtering system/electricity and the state won't let you build one, you can't live in it neither sell it for high.

The reality is that location is what matters the most, having a working sewage system and filtration and electricity is expected as a norm, not as something that determines house values with LOCATION. The same way the extreme case of personality/hygiene (total retardation/not showering at all/having dirty clothes)

To show that personality matter as much as looks you have to compare someone with non-extreme personality defects but absolutely no or rare qualities, an average or slightly below average personality + GOOD LOOKS. with someone with an awesome personality and awesome personal qualities with an AVERAGE LOOK. Only then if you chose the second you can say "Personality matters as much as looks"

Saying "i won't chose chad if he has EXTREME RARE CASES OF PERSONALITY DEFECTS AND A SHITTY HYGIENE" doesn't mean shit even if it was true, it still shows just that looks are the most important thing, so important in fact that only caricatural, extreme personality defects can ruin that.

Women fucking love extreme personality defects and literally eat shit. No incels here eat shit and if you do gtfo my fucking safespace u triggering fucks. Remember, women are hivemind, so one foid eating shit = ALL foids eating shit!

Women fucking love extreme personality defects and literally eat shit. No incels here eat shit and if you do gtfo my fucking safespace u triggering fucks. Remember, women are hivemind, so one foid eating shit = ALL foids eating shit!

Dude, i'm just trying to say (it's a rhetorical arguing strategy) that even if they were honest about what they are saying (i added a caveat, saying that it isn't), it wouldn't prove what they think it proves. For the sake of my argument, it doesn't even matter if they are sincere or not.

5 minutes in group therapy with females would prove otherwise.

I won't even bother reading this wall of text, just the fact that women send letters to serial killers in the death row is enough that personality and conversation don't mean shit, they decide if they want to fuck you in the first 5 seconds of interaction.