Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Phenotype > race

Ika-Sama

Why are you picking cherries? You're supposed to be picking cotton filthy nigger

I have the Bantu phenotype.

This is an example of someone with the light, European-like phenotype:

Any phenotype that has any part of their Face stick further than their Nose via a side profile, will always look like shit, regardless of their Race/Color/Height.
This is why Niggers are ugly!
The Asian just barley passed, but Instagram side profile is not easy to see exact side profile.
Edit Example:
https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-side-view-young-african-american-man-portrait-image44402522

The Nigger's lips stick further than his Nose (some here will call him a Tyrone, but that's more to do with his Frame, not his Face)

Last edited:
You can tell she's from EE.

Her face is so shiny :feelswhat:

Beautiful skin,god why did you curse me with dark brown shitskin with acne:feelsree:

Dude has a recessed maxilla and flat midface yet he got that pleasant Korean pheno.
And this dude is an incel, since he's white, right? I mean, let's imagine he's not a famous actor. Just a dude.
20120611_124006_ryangoslingfor1p.jpg

She's not a stacy, that nasty whore is mid tier normie at best

You can tell from the table that he is betabuxing her journey to south Korea.