Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Phone reccomendation please

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
Need the opinion of based people.

I am such a societal outcast that my android phone is so old it no longer works with the current technology and I can not recieve or make any calls without a phone upgrade.

The phone needs to have this volte technology or something, I am open to buying second hand and open to buying apple phone even though that brand is for normshits, cheap reccomendations where possible, I am NEET no income.

Need the opinion of based people.

I am such a societal outcast that my android phone is so old it no longer works with the current technology and I can not recieve or make any calls without a phone upgrade.

The phone needs to have this volte technology or something, I am open to buying second hand and open to buying apple phone even though that brand is for normshits, cheap reccomendations where possible, I am NEET no income.
Jesus, Okay:
1: DON'T buy used phones, the battery degradation is not worth the smaller price to pay.

2: DON'T buy iPhones. They're overpriced turds with built-in obselescence. Apple has literally admitted this.

I recommend the
and

(ignore the links, they're not from an American site).

Options above (X6 Pro and 13 Pro+) are good, 13 Pro+ has a curved screen.

Also be careful not to buy Redmi Note 13 Pro+ that is Chinese version, only buy Global version (not Global ROM)

If you don't need very fast performance but still a decent one that is enough for basic needs for 4 years at least, you can go with a bit cheaper Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G or Poco X6 (copy of RN 13 Pro 5G but with more budget main camera module)

Also keep in mind that Poco X6 Pro, Poco X6, Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 13 Pro+ all of them have virtual proximity sensors (there is no real proximity sensor) if you're just making a call it's not a problem but it does not work properly when you want to listen to audio message's with an earspeaker

I myself own a Redmi Note 10 Pro and i'm still happy with it.

If you want to slightly slow down battery degradation don't charge it with fast charger in the box, it causes more heat on the battery and it will lead to faster degradation, get yourself something like 18-20W charger, don't buy no name chargers, if you have some branded ones left, use them.

Last edited:
I have a nokia from 2002 with crappy aftermarket battery that runs out very fast. It still works because the gprs network is fortunately still up. In reality, phones with an internet connection are stupid and useless.

Last edited:
I am very happy with my S20 FE, even though its outdated by normfag standards

what a snapdragon version
Samsung often have a split in terms of SoC in their flagship smartphones, for some markets they have Qualcomm chipset, for some Exynos.

Jesus, Okay:
1: DON'T buy used phones, the battery degradation is not worth the smaller price to pay.
Yeah I kind of noticed that with my current phone but I got it for pretty cheap at the time
2: DON'T buy iPhones. They're overpriced turds with built-in obselescence. Apple has literally admitted this.
It's probably not my first choice honestly but I am open to it due to normalfag halo of owning an apple product
I recommend the
and

(ignore the links, they're not from an American site).
I checked them out but it is a bit expensive for me, my dollar sucks compared to USD or EURO
I am very happy with my S20 FE, even though its outdated by normfag standards
This one seems decent actually thanks for the reccomendation I will consider that one

@supersoldier by the way 300 dollars to you is over 400 dollars for my currency so if perhaps you were kind enough to reccomend a couple other phones that are cheaper perhaps? Otherwise I will probably more look at spongebozz's suggestion.

Yeah I kind of noticed that with my current phone but I got it for pretty cheap at the time

It's probably not my first choice honestly but I am open to it due to normalfag halo of owning an apple product

I checked them out but it is a bit expensive for me, my dollar sucks compared to USD or EURO

This one seems decent actually thanks for the reccomendation I will consider that one

@supersoldier by the way 300 dollars to you is over 400 dollars for my currency so if perhaps you were kind enough to reccomend a couple other phones that are cheaper perhaps? Otherwise I will probably more look at spongebozz's suggestion.
S20 FE is an old phone (you won't find a new one) it has a degraded battery and the worst version you can get is a Exynos one.

I will search some cheaper option for you.

S20 FE is an old phone (you won't find a new one) it has a degraded battery and the worst version you can get is a Exynos one.

I will search some cheaper option for you.
Ok thank you I really appreciate it, it takes awhile to look for stuff when you do not know what to look for exactly.

Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G (if you will be able to find it)

Realme 11 Pro

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G

Poco M6 Pro

Galaxy A34 (if you can get if for good price)

Does AliExpress ships well to your country? If people get good experience with a postal service you can order from there, reputable stores are good. If prices there are a bit lower (combined with shipping cost) than in local stores then it worth it (at least for me)

AliExpress Hong Kong Goldway (i bough my RN 10 Pro there)

Xiaomi Store AliExpress

If you have any question then ask

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that a phone will actually get you laid. :feelshaha:

some bitches are ready to sleep with you if you buy them an iPhone
He said he has 300 usd max. + If that's true, why haven't you done it and had sex?

He said he has 300 usd max. + If that's true, why haven't you done it and had sex?
i don't have money for new iPhone, and why even do that when you can have like 10 hooker sessions for that amount of money

i don't have money for new iPhone, and why even do that when you can have like 10 hooker sessions for that amount of money
Either way, if you think that a phone will make you "popular" with normal people, you haven't met a normal person in years (terminally online syndrome) or you're an actual retard.

Either way, if you think that a phone will make you "popular" with normal people, you haven't met a normal person in years (terminally online syndrome) or you're an actual retard.
i'm not talking about being popular, i'm talking about that woman ready to sell their body for a new iPhone

I bought a used motorola on ebay and it's a great phone, I won't have to upgrade until 2025.

I recommend you learn how to spell "recommend" first.

Realme 11 Pro

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G

Poco M6 Pro

Does AliExpress ships well to your country? If people get good experience with a postal service you can order from there, reputable stores are good. If prices there are a bit lower (combined with shipping cost) than in local stores then it worth it (at least for me)

Xiaomi Store AliExpress

I'm looking at ali express, I am curious what you think of this.

Imagine thinking that a phone will actually get you laid. :feelshaha:
Not getting laid, being NT

Realme 11 Pro

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G

Poco M6 Pro

Xiaomi Store AliExpress

crap
what about options i mentioned, are they're too expensive for you?
Nah it was just 70 percent off so I thought if it was decent it could be a good deal.

Nah it was just 70 percent off so I thought if it was decent it could be a good deal.
most of such no name smartphones are just refurbished old crop from 5-6 years ago, they're just changing the hull and selling it like something different. Only Chinese brands you buy is BBK (Oppo, OnePlus, Realme. Vivo) Xiaomi (Redmi, Poco) Honor (overpriced often)

What about Hong Kong Goldway, how is prices there? Are they higher or same compared to local stores?

Any google pixel with Graphene OS. Don't be a normgroid npc by letting jewgle harvest your personal data.

Believe Graphene is currently compatible with 6 and up.

Last edited:
Any google pixel with Graphene OS. Don't be a normgroid npc by letting jewgle harvest your personal data.

Believe Graphene is currently compatible with 6 and up.
Tensor is crap, even for basic tasks, energy efficiency sucks ass.

most of such no name smartphones are just refurbished old crop from 5-6 years ago, they're just changing the hull and selling it like something different. Only Chinese brands you buy is BBK (Oppo, OnePlus, Realme. Vivo) Xiaomi (Redmi, Poco) Honor (overpriced often)

What about Hong Kong Goldway, how is prices there? Are they higher or same compared to local stores?
Yeah I am looking at hong kong goldway

Is a model like this too old despite being cheap?

How much A32 costs in your local stores (if it's still available) ?
Looks like I can get it for 200 dollars? Is that phone good though, since you know a lot more than me.

It is from target, which I think you guys also have in burgerland.
no A34 on website, hope you won't get scammed with some used leftover. Make sure box is sealed.

no A34 on website, hope you won't get scammed with some used leftover. Make sure box is sealed.
Oh not A34, it is A32 from target (I do not want to doxx my local area)

A32 not worth it, even for 200 dollars
Oh really, I just assumed since the numbers were so close, that it was kind of similar or something, maybe a bit worse but justified due to drop of price.