Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Phone reccomendation please

Oh really, I just assumed since the numbers were so close, that it was kind of similar or something, maybe a bit worse but justified due to drop of price.
it has outdated, energy inefficient SoC, screen is good though

not worth it, damn so few choices. Do you have other stores or they sell same stuff everywhere?
There is other stuff, there is just a lot to look at.
What is energy SOC btw?

There is other stuff, there is just a lot to look at.
What is energy SOC btw?
a smartphone has a System on a Chip, there's a processor and a graphics processor and other important things in it, one in A32 is G80 12nm, very old already, it consumes more energy when performing the same tasks compared to modern SoCs

a smartphone has a System on a Chip, there's a processor and a graphics processor and other important things in it, one in A32 is G80 12nm, very old already, it consumes more energy when performing the same tasks compared to modern SoCs
Oh so there is better technology, is it bad due to being outdated or bad due to its actual battery life? I own a battery pack I can often use so I think I could compromise on a bit of a worse battery for a cheaper price if everything else is good.

Oh so there is better technology, is it bad due to being outdated or bad due to its actual battery life? I own a battery pack I can often use so I think I could compromise on a bit of a worse battery for a cheaper price if everything else is good.
it has pretty good battery life, but modern smartphones in that price range offer better performance

how much is it for you with a 90 dollar discount?

it has pretty good battery life, but modern smartphones in that price range offer better performance
So A32 is bad for more reasons than just battery life?

Get a damn job and an iphone

lol it's not worth it
Legit the lowest end crap to ever exist life expentacy 6 months
I have a mid range samsung i bought 3 years ago and its starting to fail like their crap phones cant wait to get an iphone

Is it not something normfags will occasionally make fun of idk
Dude, seriously when was the last time you went outside and interacted with normal people?

idk, i’ve used an Iphone 12 pro for a couple years, it’s never given me any significant problems although the battery seems to be fading away as time goes on

Dude, seriously when was the last time you went outside and interacted with normal people?
I'm a NEET that comes on here daily
idk, i’ve used an Iphone 12 pro for a couple years, it’s never given me any significant problems although the battery seems to be fading away as time goes on
I suppose battery degradation over time is normal with every phone.

for someone who is just using smartphone for basic stuff like messengers, browser, online banking, watching videos, calls then you don't really need an iPhone unless you live in US where everyone is forced to use iMessage, 300-400 dollar Android smartphones are pretty good for such tasks for years of usage.

for someone who is just using smartphone for basic stuff like messengers, browser, online banking, watching videos, calls then you don't really need an iPhone unless you live in US where everyone is forced to use iMessage, 300-400 dollar Android smartphones are pretty good for such tasks for years of usage.
I’m only using it cause it was a hand me down from a relative who upgraded to the 14 pro lol, I prefer the Android OS and want to get a Oneplus 11 or 12 when salary gets to me or I find a better job

So, what is the decision?

But a Chinese brand some OPPO works fuck soy western tech companies.

POCO M6 is good from aliexpress website, I think I can get it for reasonable price.
you mean M6 Pro? There is also Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G (same smartphone with slightly better main camera module) so if you find it for same price go for Redmi.

POCO M6 is good from aliexpress website, I think I can get it for reasonable price.
Also make sure that modem supports most of 4G bands used in your country, and i hope operators do not blacklist devices that is not sold on your market like they do in US often.

you mean M6 Pro? There is also Redmi Note 13 Pro 4G (same smartphone with slightly better main camera module) so if you find it for same price go for Redmi.
I don't see any, especially since the M6 pro has a 20 dollar of code for it too for some reason. Is that
Also make sure that modem supports most of 4G bands used in your country, and i hope operators do not blacklist devices that is not sold on your market like they do in US often.
4G Bands match up, I have never heard of a device blacklist I will see what I can find on google.

I don't see any, especially since the M6 pro has a 20 dollar of code for it too for some reason. Is that

4G Bands match up, I have never heard of a device blacklist I will see what I can find on google.
does anyone you know have bought anything from AliExpress already? Do people have to pay something extra like a customs fee? I just know that in some Western countries it's pretty bad.

does anyone you know have bought anything from AliExpress already, do people have to pay something extra like a customs fee? I just know that in some Western countries it's pretty bad.
No, I don't know any people the normies I used to know would probably make fun of you if you did not buy an iphone and bought some random chinese phone on some website.

does anyone you know have bought anything from AliExpress already? Do people have to pay something extra like a customs fee? I just know that in some Western countries it's pretty bad.
O.K I just looked for my country I don't pay anything stupid like that

No, I don't know any people the normies I used to know would probably make fun of you if you did not buy an iphone and bought some random chinese phone on some website.
Google something like "Canada aliexpress shipping fee" "Canada aliexpress customs fee"

$280 including delivery, taxes, discounts and everything considered its $280
damn, pretty sad, i can buy RN 13 Pro 5G for that price. You've got a pretty crappy selection of smartphones out there and you have to pay more for everything. M6 Pro is cheapest among my list yeah?

M6 Pro is cheapest among my list yeah?
Yes its the cheapest and yes my currency sucks lol thats why I asked for a bit cheaper stuff.

You still reccomend M6 it looks good to me.

Last edited:
It is going to take an estimated month and a half but I have a back up phone in the mean time so I think I am ok to wait.
hope you order from right store, be careful there is M6 Pro 5G which is for India (crap)
When it arrives, before you unpackage it start recording a video without pauses so if anything goes wrong you have a proof.

When it arrives i will help with setup and some bloatware removal

hope you order from right store, be careful there is M6 Pro 5G which is for India (crap)
When it arrives, before you unpackage it start recording a video without pauses so if anything goes wrong you have a proof.

When it arrives i will help with setup and some bloatware removal
Yeah it is the link you have linked here I am buying from.

What bloatware does it have?