Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Phone reccomendation please

Yeah it is the link you have linked here I am buying from.

What bloatware does it have?
some apps and ads, everything can be uninstalled/disabled. Do you have PC/Laptop? It would be easier to get rid of some stuff with the help of computer.

some apps and ads, everything can be uninstalled/disabled. Do you have PC/Laptop? It would be easier to get rid of some stuff with the help of computer.
Yeah I have a computer, I guess the phone has prebuilt in apps?

Pretty thin bezels for that price range

gsmarena_018.jpg
gsmarena_007.jpg

sponsored trash like TikTok, Facebook etc but all of them can be uninstalled.
Oh what the fuck haha, my google pixel did not come with that shit yeah I will definitely remove it.

which Pixel you had?
The first ever one from 2016, sadly I have to replace it, it can no longer call and recieve calls as they have removed the technology for it here.

The first ever one from 2016, sadly I have to replace it, it can no longer call and recieve calls as they have removed the technology for it here.
hmmm weird, it supports 4G. Damn, what if they disabled 4G countrywide?

hmmm weird, it supports 4G. Damn, what if they disabled 4G countrywide?
Well I called my internet provider, they said it is not supported, and I did more googling further showing that only as low as pixel 3 is supported, it is weird since my phone says 4G on it in the settings but calls go through 3G here or something idk.

And I troubleshooted a bunch of stuff before coming to the conclusion that my phone just no longer works where I live.

Well I called my internet provider, they said it is not supported, and I did more googling further showing that only as low as pixel 3 is supported, it is weird since my phone says 4G on it in the settings but calls go through 3G here or something idk.

And I troubleshooted a bunch of stuff before coming to the conclusion that my phone just no longer works where I live.
call them and ask will they allow you to use 4G on a Xiaomi smartphone. Damn, no fucking freedoms, some faggots may turn you off because they want so.

call them and ask will they allow you to use 4G on a Xiaomi smartphone. Damn, no fucking freedoms, some faggots may turn you off because they want so.
I am not wasting another hour and a half on hold tbh kek. I'm pretty sure my new M6 Pro will be usable here.

I am not wasting another hour and a half on hold tbh kek. I'm pretty sure my new M6 Pro will be usable here.
maybe they just disabled Voice over LTE for your Google Pixel but you still can use 4G outside of calls. Anyway it's battery probably already degraded heavily. You will have to get used to 16cm smartphone, it's the modern standard. Make sure to backup data from WhatsApp to Google Drive and use same Google account in new smartphone.

maybe they just disabled Voice over LTE for your Google Pixel but you still can use 4G outside of calls. Anyway it's battery probably already degraded heavily. You will have to get used to 16cm smartphone, it's the modern standard. Make sure to backup data from WhatsApp to Google Drive and use same Google account in new smartphone.
I think google no longer supports my model phone.

The voice over LTE is disabled otherwise the 4G works and the battery is degraded.

Also yeah all the phones seem a little bigger I noticed by an inch so now the phones mog my dick.

buy one of the xiaomi note phones. They are cheap and still got headphone jack.

Bro I wouldn't recommend getting a chink brand phone. You can get a good used phone from ebay for a great price. I have no battery issues at all with the one I bought. Just read the reviews on the individual phones (some phones from the same brand can be duds).

Your right about itrash and used phones but I wouldnt recommend a chinese phone like xiaomi either. Samsung is probably the best.
i have no problems with them and i used Samsung and Apple in the past. I use RN 10 Pro for 3 years almost and my grandma have RN8P for 4 years, no problems so far and even UI works good.