Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Photos from a formal dance

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Hi, just joined here.

I just got an email with a link to photo proofs (those low res watermarked photo galleries that event photographers send out to try to get you to order the hi res version) of a formal dance that my school had last week. I’m in a graduate level program yet we still had this childish prom-like shit put together by a degen student organization. No I didn’t go and holy shit good thing I didn’t.

As I was scrolling through the photos to see if I could find my oneitis, I found myself getting more and more angry. I saw so many of my female classmates in photos showing off their boyfriends that they brought to the dance. These guys all looked like they were all 6’4”+ Chads. The way they were posing in the photos trying to appear even more masculine was mogging me through the screen and filled me with rage and feelings of inferiority.

Luckily my oneitis didn’t have a guy around her arm. She looked so fuckable in this tight fitting dress showing off her sexy legs in heels.

Reminds me of when I got mogged by looking at my classmate's yearbook photos.

Last edited:
Just kpopmax man

It’s crazy because my oneitis is such a Koreaboo, like she does dance covers of K-pop songs and she watches K-dramas.

It was so suifuel when I saw her at a friend’s potluck and she was nonstop flirting with this Korean guy in the class under me. Seeing her look at him, smile at him, giggling at every little thing he said, and making up excuses to be able to touch him. Fucking rage inducing.

A fellow koreancel? Nice :feelsLightsaber:

Hi, just joined here.

I just got an email with a link to photo proofs (those low res watermarked photo galleries that event photographers send out to try to get you to order the hi res version) of a formal dance that my school had last week. I’m in a graduate level program yet we still had this childish prom-like shit put together by a degen student organization. No I didn’t go and holy shit good thing I didn’t.

As I was scrolling through the photos to see if I could find my oneitis, I found myself getting more and more angry. I saw so many of my female classmates in photos showing off their boyfriends that they brought to the dance. These guys all looked like they were all 6’4”+ Chads. The way they were posing in the photos trying to appear even more masculine was mogging me through the screen and filled me with rage and feelings of inferiority.

Luckily my oneitis didn’t have a guy around her arm. She looked so fuckable in this tight fitting dress showing off her sexy legs in heels.
Can relate, and sorry about your suffering.

Where do you live man? I take it you live in some sort of a chad central in the west.

Mind to show stats?
Southern east coast. I used to live in the North east during high school and undergrad and it’s definitely worse here for an Asian male, demographics wise. I’m not sure what you mean by stats?

A fellow koreancel? Nice :feelsLightsaber:
Nah, just a chinese-cel who likes IU.

I get suspicious of the Chads over 6'4 that they are hacking to have stats not available normally.

Yeah when I went to hot pot last time I saw some of these zoomer azns that legit look like they walked out of a kdrama, talk with their hair and fashion and skin.

mfw acne scars and oily skin because i started accutane 7 years too late
mfw physically deformed with scoliosis
mfw shit curly frizzy hair genetics