Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Photos from my trip to Melbourne

Would've been ultrabased if all 50 photos were creepshots.

Hope you enjoyed yourself man, I personally hate travelling so respect lol. :feelsokman:

Would've been ultrabased if all 50 photos were creepshots.
I didn’t spend much time out. Most of these photos were when I went on my morning walk at 6:30 am, so no foids about. I spent most of the time in meetings

Hope you enjoyed yourself man, I personally hate travelling so respect lol. :feelsokman:
I don’t travel either, this was my first ever business trip so it was free travel to another city

Because only sexhavers do it.
Would you imagine stepping into a plane and then random toilet flight attendants leering at your subhumanity and being weary and mean of you because they think you are a sexual predator?
Like you must be at least normie looking to do that shit
business trip
I don't get this shit, you fuckers are being paid for work or for just slacking around until doing sinecure activities until your 8 hours are over?

random toilet flight attendants leering at your subhumanity and being weary and mean of you because they think you are a sexual predator?
The flight attendants were actually pissed off at me because my suitcase was too big for hand luggage.
I don't get this shit, you fuckers are being paid for work or for just slacking around until doing sinecure activities until your 8 hours are over?
We had to work 9-5 but outside of that we could do what we want and could buy $250 of food per day with the corporate credit card

food looks real nice, dont give a shit about the other stuff

Such a beautiful place i hope i can visit it some day too

Urban hellscape tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back