Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Phrases like "this isn't KHHV.co or truecels.co" are tactics fakecels use to inflitrate the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Any time someone unironically says something like this, its a massive fucking red flag for them being a fakecel who has had past sexual experiences. No real KHHV or truecel would believe in that shit.

People who say stuff like "this isn't KHHV.co or truecels.co" are either fakecels or MASSIVE SIMPS for fakecels.

There are many other ways they try to inflitrate too, but this is one of the worst ones.

Full definition and clarification of what a fakecel is can be found here:
https://incels.is/threads/the-real-...ecel-seething-fakecels-wont-like-this.252570/

fuck fakecel faggot normie scum trash infiltrating niggers

>i haed sex 2 time a yr ago i amn steel incl

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

I second that.

nah, i would even be ok if blackpilled former normies would join this board. an avarage looking guy is incel or has to go to nearly unbearable pain and humiliation to get a 2/10 landwhale. if a guy is blackpilled and not in a hight quality relationship he is welcome here (from my side at least)

bluepilled inflitrators and cucks deverse the death penalty tho

who is the bigger incel colvin?

the guy who NEVER approached?

or

the guy who approached 100 girls and kissed a landwhale?

inceldom is the new punk rock
everyone wants to be cool and one of us :feelzez:

or

Nice try.

I've approached 105 times and I still got nothing.

If you get ANYTHING sexual out of 100 approaches, you're fakecel. If a biological consenting female wants to kiss you, you're fakecel.

Nice try.

If you get ANYTHING sexual out of 100 approaches, you're fakecel. If a biological consenting female wants to kiss you, you're fakecel.
so the guy who never tries is incel?

so the guy who never tries is incel?
hard to say since its a hypothetical situation based on a fake person. If he is ugly then yes he is incel but if he isn't he is volcel, though tbh after a certain point of looks foids will hit on you constantly so its doubtful an attractive guy would be an incel while never trying.

Whoever did it. Fuck you. I'm not going anywhere. :feelsEhh:
Screenshot 20201023 222015 1

And fuck you colvin

why have you never tried to get @Total Imbecile banned
hard to say since its a hypothetical situation based on a fake person. If he is ugly then yes he is incel but if he isn't he is volcel, though tbh after a certain point of looks foids will hit on you constantly so its doubtful an attractive guy would be an incel while never trying.
so are you saying that the majority of fakecels are chads, not low tier normies?

why have you never tried to get @Total Imbecile banned

so are you saying that the majority of fakecels are chads, not low tier normies?
The thing about volcels is that we can't be completely sure about them until they try.

Where as we already know actual sexual experience havers are already fakecel.

volcel who hasn't tried = either future fakecel or future truecel.

Edit: *thing* fixed typo

Last edited:
The think about volcels is that we can't be completely sure about them until they try.

Where as we already know actual sexual experience havers are already fakecel.

volcel who hasn't tried = either future fakecel or future truecel
so if you are a virgin, why try?

why?

there is a potential you end up as a kisshaving virgin

so why try?

No, most fakecels are 4-6/10 tier normies who don't try at all due to various reasons (standards super high, very high-inhib, etc). Chads and Chadlites tend to just be LARPers since foids will hit on them no matter what.

No, most fakecels are 4-6/10 tier normies who don't try at all due to various reasons (standards super high, very high-inhib, etc). Chads and Chadlites tend to just be LARPers since foids will hit on them no matter what.
if they don't try at all, then aren't they all khvs?

5'11" 5/10 white guy accusing a 5'7" 2/10 brown guy of being volcel
@Irredeemable clown world

no click
@Personalityinkwell mogs you thourougly, and it's over for you no doubt about it. But you did actually reject a possible date, according to yourself.

if they don't try at all, then aren't they all khvs?
If they are KHHV they should still be allowed on the site since they aren't LARPing but they shouldn't expect any sympathy if it comes out that they aren't ugly at all. Being a truecel KHHV vs being a volcel/not ugly KHHV is 100% different since ugly guys get treated like shit in all aspects of life while volcels just have to deal with being alone. In general it also makes incels look like they are just lazy when there are users who are not actually ugly and dont try at all, so truecels can get annoyed by non truecel users (even if they technically are KHHV).

If they are KHHV they should still be allowed on the site since they aren't LARPing but they shouldn't expect any sympathy if it comes out that they aren't ugly at all. Being a truecel KHHV vs being a volcel/not ugly KHHV is 100% different since ugly guys get treated like shit in all aspects of life while volcels just have to deal with being alone. In general when there are users who are not actually ugly and dont try at all, so truecels can get annoyed by non truecel users (even if they technically are KHHV).
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

are you trying to appeal to an audience or something?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

are you trying to appeal to an audience or something?
No I just don't like normies who have no idea what its like to actually be ugly LARPing like they do. I have 0 sympathy for users who 100% have a chance to ascend and live a normal life but instead choose to whine and cry about how they aren't Chad. They don't belong here and just make the community look like a joke. I use .co because I want to hang out with other low status guys that are shit on for just existing. normies do not fit that criteria at all so I don't want them here. There are plenty of other spaces they can go to where they will be accepted by others.

Any time someone unironically says something like this, its a massive fucking red flag for them being a fakecel who has had past sexual experiences. No real KHHV or truecel would believe in that shit.

People who say stuff like "this isn't KHHV.co or truecels.co" are either fakecels or MASSIVE SIMPS for fakecels.

There are many other ways they try to inflitrate too, but this is one of the worst ones.

Full definition and clarification of what a fakecel is can be found here:
https://incels.is/threads/the-real-...ecel-seething-fakecels-wont-like-this.252570/
Agreed. Fakecels out.

just make the community look like a joke.
but seems like you are trying to appeal to an audience bro

you're "actually a dumbass" (as your signature implies) if you think normies with healthy social lives would post here.

or

Nice try.

Honestly there is no way you approached 105 girls in like a few months. I dont buy it
It took me years to approach around 300-400 girls.

but seems like you are trying to appeal to an audience bro

you're "actually a dumbass" (as your signature implies) if you think normies with healthy social lives would post here.
Even if this community was 100% ignored by outsiders I would still want normies who put in 0 effort to fuck off. I put in a lot of effort looksmaxxing for ages (gymmaxxing, clothingmaxxing, etc.) and got NOTHING out of it. When some normie who puts in 0 effort who doesn't even attempt to even slightly better himself says he can relate its fucking annoying, especially when if they did they would ascend. The life of a truecel is vastly different than the life of a failed normie. I'm not even saying that KHHV normies shouldn't be allowed on here, I just personally want them gone.

There have been sexhavers that have trolled this forum before so its not that far out there that normies with social lives do as well. Also its possible to be normie and have a shitty social life due to never trying from being shy or something.

Even if this community was 100% ignored by outsiders I would still want normies who put in 0 effort to fuck off. I put in a lot of effort looksmaxxing for ages (gymmaxxing, clothingmaxxing, etc.) and got NOTHING out of it. When some normie who puts in 0 effort who doesn't even attempt to even slightly better himself says he can relate its fucking annoying, especially when if they did they would ascend. The life of a truecel is vastly different than the life of a failed normie. I'm not even saying that KHHV normies shouldn't be allowed on here, I just personally want them gone.

There have been sexhavers that have trolled this forum before so its not that far out there that normies with social lives do as well. Also its possible to be normie and have a shitty social life due to never trying from being shy or something.
being shy comes from being ugly or trauma, bot things out of control like genetics

swallow the determinism pill

I want normies who put in 0 effort to fuck off. I put in a lot of effort looksmaxxing for ages (gymmaxxing, clothingmaxxing, etc.) and got NOTHING out of it. When some normie who puts in 0 effort who doesn't even attempt to even slightly better himself says he can relate its fucking annoying

He touched a hand of female foid girl? :feelsohh: :feelsohh: He surely must be fakecel !!!

being shy comes from being ugly or trauma, bot things out of control like genetics

swallow the determinism pill
Even if someone is shy they can push themself to interact with others still though. I agree that shyness tends to be from things out of your control but that doesn't mean people can literally never adapt or get better at interacting with others. I am an autist so I can understand and empathize with being shy but at some point you have to just suck it up and actually attempt at socializing. If someone is NT as well its even easier since their social skills aren't fucked up and they are actually wired to be able to socialize. Humans have adapted and overcame insane, nearly-impossible shit for ages so its not like getting over shyness is some impossible herculean task. Its not easy but its also not something you are doomed to struggle with forever to the point of being crippled by it. If you are naturally shy you probably will always have a part of you that is shy, don't get me wrong. But with enough effort and practice that person can get a decent social life and potentially date if they are at least a +4/10 (after a certain looks threshold you will probably still struggle to make friends even if you were extroverted and charming tbh) .

Honestly there is no way you approached 105 girls in like a few months. I dont buy it
It took me years to approach around 300-400 girls.
Massive cope

Massive cope
105 girls irl in a few months? jfl bro you have larped about a lot of things including
your height
suicide
other people (faceandheight) admitting to being a fakecel
wouldnt suprise me if you larped about approaching 100 foids