Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Picked up my weed

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So I picked up my legal weed but it's too late in the day for me to smoke it since my parents do not tolerate it, and I therefore have to do it out of the house so they do not see me high.

7a7

LF1IjMt
That's fucked.

You're a drug user, not one word.

That sucks bud, my parents don't give a fuck because even they accept that it is over for me :feelsLSD:

i wouldnt do weed ngl

So I picked up my legal weed but it's too late in the day for me to smoke it since my parents do not tolerate it, and I therefore have to do it out of the house so they do not see me high.
Rip dude I gotta hide my weed smoking from my parents too but I smoke illigally tbh. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

You're a drug user, not one word.
Spics and Niggers made weed popular, because it makes them stupid. Shame that people now consume it like candy. Just shows stupid people follow other stupid people off a cliff. There was a reason it has always been classified as something uneducated lazy people did.

Just shows stupid people follow other stupid people off a cliff.
Very true, if you ask people why they smoke weed they'd say "I don't know, cause it gets me high yo!", complete degenerates.

Very true, if you ask people why they smoke weed they'd say "I don't know, cause it gets me high yo!", complete degenerates.
It was mostly something Hollywood made popular, specifically with rap. Any time I have to listen to rap there is always slang lyrics about consuming it. But it also goes back to the summer of love movement, with it being consumed at the massive hippy concerts. Its always been the drug choice of the disorderly, there is not much good about it other then you can get some helpful chemical components off it that can give people with cancer appetite, I think you can get extracts of components that can treat anxiety. But all this can be synthesize in a laboratory. Regular people consume it recreationally not to cure something. But hollywood makes a tone of profit getting people to consume low quality media and weed would sure lower your IQ enough to start banging your head to "weed, motha fuka, kill cops trying to jack my green".

But it also goes back to the summer of love movement, with it being consumed at the massive hippy concerts.
I fucking hate hippies, they pushed degeneracy forward.
I think our current society would be different if hippies never existed.