Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pictures of Elliot Rodger hanging around with normies

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Found on my old computer.

Here he is on the red carpet with his Dad to the right.

And photobombing Sylvester Stallone

Last edited:
He moggs them all. Trucels never mog someone on a pic

I have made pictures with normies too. Does not change the fact that he got bullied his whole life and rejected.

If you look deep into his eyes you recognize his dead poor soul

Trucels dont even have fotos from them with other people after teen years

I have made pictures with normies too. Does not change the fact that he got bullied his whole life and rejected.

he wasn't a truecel if his negligent parents had treated his asperger it wouldnt have ended the way it ended

He's certainly got that "not actually part of the group" vibe in those pics, I think that other Asian guy was a roommate he killed.

Both ER and the guy on the far left do not look like they want to be there kek

His facial expression tells it all
Unknown 12

The OG fakecel. In his fucking BMW

holy shit mogsme

From back during the golden era of /r9k/

He social-mogs most of this forum, but was still a Truecel. If it's ovER for him, it's ovER for us.

thx for the pics, I love to add stuff to my ER folder.
He was such a cool dude, totally relateable.

this.
he might mog some of the guys, but you can tell that he's not involved in the group but only a rejected bystander. It hurts to see this because it's literally me. Damn, rest in piece, friend.

He's certainly got that "not actually part of the group" vibe in those pics
totally

His facial expression tells it all
View attachment 691483
yes

holy shit mogsme
thats the most bitter way of being incel. You mog others, you drive a nice car, you wear good clothes, you have it all, but fucking girls still reject you, it's the most brutal inceldom of all. truely a saint, rest in piece brother

Apart from his looks and wealth, this is also part of the reason why he's not an incel. He's just a volcel and a failed normie that wants a Becky or Stacy gf.

This is why Blackops2cel should be the face of incels, not Elliot Rodger.

thats the most bitter way of being incel. You mog others, you drive a nice car, you wear good clothes, you have it all, but fucking girls still reject you, it's the most brutal inceldom of all.
Even worse for those of us mogged by such guys.

Holy fuck he actually moggs in the first pic. Especially the other ricecels.

He was locationcel/standardcel 100%

Holy fuck he actually moggs in the first pic. Especially the other ricecels.

He was locationcel/standardcel 100%
Isla Vista is college Chad HQ, I think even normie looking guys would struggle there tbh.

He social-mogs most of this forum, but was still a Truecel. If it's ovER for him, it's ovER for us.
I could have imagined him ascending in Asia with maybe some Low tier asian Beckys.

I dont understand why you guys think ER was a fakecel.

Besides his ,,appearence" with money, beautiful BMW .. he was totally short. Look at his poor goddamn height.

Furthermore, if you read his manifesto, you will understand in how many ways other people ( NORMIES, CHADS, FOIDS) have bullied him to death.

I think 90% of you guys here didnt even read his manifesto.

I think 90% of you guys here didnt even read his manifesto.
I read it and definitely think his autism had a lot to do with him being bullied and incel.

Any idea who the guy is who has his arm around ER in the first pic?

Any idea who the guy is who has his arm around ER in the first pic?
I *think* it's one of his house/roommates but I'm not 100%. I know at least one of them was Asian.

I read it and definitely think his autism had a lot to do with him being bullied and incel.
So what? That does not make him to a fakecel. There are many incels due to other reasons besides looks.

So what? That does not make him to a fakecel. There are many incels due to other reasons besides looks.
Wasn't disagreeing with you, I think his autism made him an incel. If I wasn't ugly then I still think I'd be incel due to autism.

He looks depressed as shit and awkward, brutal.

He's a fakecel.

Trucels dont even have fotos from them with other people after teen years
I don't know what you're talking about I don't have any, even in teen years

He's right though, why didn't women like him? He was a rich chad, dressed well, treated women well and a gentlemen, whores had it coming.
shame he was in the most hedonistic and "godless" shithole city in the world, that is the Los Angeles area

He looks more natural, normie, and comfortable in these pics than I have looked in any in my life

what? he could of talked to Stallone? that's so weird to me
Yeah, his Dad worked on movies so probably got to meet lots of famous people.
He looks more natural, normie, and comfortable in these pics than I have looked in any in my life
:yes: Brutal, even people who mog us can't ascend. We must really be at the bottom of the barrel.
Where'd you find this?
It was posted on /r9k/ years ago in the aftermath of the shooting, I've got a higher quality version here but it kept failing to upload so I just resorted to using the snipping tool to take a screenshot.

Apart from his looks and wealth, this is also part of the reason why he's not an incel. He's just a volcel and a failed normie that wants a Becky or Stacy gf.

This is why Blackops2cel should be the face of incels, not Elliot Rodger.
He could have gotten a becky.

What he wanted was a bonafide stacy

Even with his autism and other mental problems?
I dont consider those real problems when there are valid measures to curb that and he basically had all the resources in the world to help him stabalize his mind.

Not a turbo-manlet, didn't need surgery, born into wealth, probably mogs atleast 60% of the forum etc etc

The heartlessness of foids is depressing. its even more painful when you've been indoctrinated into believing they're the more caring and"mothering" gender, but they genocide their kids in the womb and have no remorse or sympathy. I know the first time I seen real female nature as a young teen I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. I now know the truth that they're just soulless vessels posing as humans.