Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Pinkpill Should Be Banned

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Why there is a femcel forum ? They have no struggles in dating world. They have millions of simps. They are giga chadsexuals. Their forum should be banned instead of ours.

It's because gynocentrism and philgynia are the rule. Toilets saw our situation and thought "wow, these guys are getting so much attention in the media, so we should get more attention too, teehee". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Toiletcels are ALL Volcels. :society::society::society:

The true pink pill is to get tired of dating scene and become a tranny

The true pink pill is to get tired of dating scene and become a tranny
JFL. I too thought the pinkpill is the trannypill.

They don't exist, never did never will

Suppose theres a lot of misunderstanding around femcels, they dont have the "in" part to their name for a reason, just because a foid talks about how she cant find nobody for herself doesnt mean that this "nobody" doesnt exclude the sub7 part of the male populace.

Suppose theres a lot of misunderstanding around femcels, they dont have the "in" part to their name for a reason, just because a foid talks about how she cant find nobody for herself doesnt mean that this "nobody" doesnt exclude the sub7 part of the male populace.
Are you a blue pilled cuck visit pink pill and how they brag about their one night stands

Why there is a femcel forum ? They have no struggles in dating world. They have millions of simps. They are giga chadsexuals. Their forum should be banned instead of ours.
There is not enough chad for every foid
That foum looks almost dead. The most comments under all post is that forum is 13, other post have a few or none

Fuck the pinkpill long live the blackpill

Are you a blue pilled cuck visit pink pill and how they brag about their one night stands
I wont visit that site boyo, thats yours to do, I gathered what I know about the "pinkpill" from that reddit femcel sub and as far as I remember most of them said that they were celibate, by choice obviously.