Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Plain Bacon Sandwich

suigintwo

suigintwo

punished schizoidcel
-
I made myself a bacon sandwich. Just plain bacon in between two pieces of toast. No butter, sauce or seasoning of any kind. I toasted the bread in the bacon fat, right in the pan. Just a plain bacon sandwich. I took my first bite at my computer desk as I loaded up a game, and I thought to myself "now I'm really gaming."

I wonder what the most-incel sandwich is? I think a plain bacon sandwich ranks up there pretty good, but imagine it can be out done.

Anyone ever have a New York style chopped liver sandwich before? I might try making it tomorrow, I have some chicken livers in the freezer.

Last edited:
Bacon is low inhib.

I wonder what the most-incel sandwich is? I think a plain bacon sandwich ranks up there pretty good, but imagine it can be out done.

Anyone ever have a New York style chopped liver sandwich before? I might try making it tomorrow, I have some chicken livers in the freezer.
Probably peanut butter or pb&J sandwich? Cheap and since incels tend to be broke.

Am American. It's not a plain bacon sandwich without double mozzarella, cobi, American, and swiss cheese layer over two beef patties cooked slightly pink with a few slices of tomatoes and lettuce topped by crumbs of fried chicken and finally two slices of bacon.

Probably peanut butter or pb&J sandwich? Cheap and since incels tend to be broke.
Peanut butter and jam is expensive now.
Am American. It's not a plain bacon sandwich without double mozzarella, cobi, American, and swiss cheese layer over two beef patties cooked slightly pink with a few slices of tomatoes and lettuce topped by crumbs of fried chicken and finally two slices of bacon.
That doesn't sound plain to me.

Yeah, I guess since every food is more expensive now.
The more processed it is, the more expensive it has become because food factory niggers gotta eat too.

You want to buy less processed ingredients now and assemble things yourself.

The hot sardine sandwich I ate yesterday, which I have discussed in a different thread, has left me in a weakened state.
Link to thread.