Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Playing Fallout 3

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm a gonna play Point Lookout while high off my kite. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: Wish me luck, boyos! :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I'm a gonna play Point Lookout while high off my kite. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: Wish me luck, boyos! :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
well you get high in point lookout so I guess it's fitting. You're probably going to trip balls at that part.

well you get high in point lookout so I guess it's fitting. You're probably going to trip balls at that part.
If I get to that part. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I bought it used for my Xbox Series X, hopefully I won't get filtered by bugs or gamepad controls :feelsohh:

Remember to nuke Megaton AFTER you get the strength bobblehead and recruit that raider companion, not before.

I remember playing it when I was 11 years old and didn’t understand what encumbered meant so I was stuck walking around really slow with a full inventory. That was the first time I tried playing it.
The second time I was 12 and hardlocked myself by overwriting the auto save as I was falling off of Tenpenny’s tower so I was stuck in an endless loop of falling to my death. :feelskek:

Remember to nuke Megaton AFTER you get the strength bobblehead and recruit that raider companion, not before.
I disarmed the bomb with this character. :soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I wanted to play through all the quests as a Gary, with neutral karma.

I disarmed the bomb with this character. :soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I wanted to play through all the quests as a Gary, with neutral karma.
I think leaving megaton alone is neutral karma. That means not defusing the bomb and forgoing the exp. I played a neutral character and did good/evil only to keep the alignment neutral, but in a number of cases it feels jarring, because one moment you're saving a village from a raider attack, while in the next you're selling people into slavery. True neutral options are hard to design, so you get this faux neutral gameplay style that I described.

I think leaving megaton alone is neutral karma. That means not defusing the bomb and forgoing the exp. I played a neutral character and did good/evil only to keep the alignment neutral, but in a number of cases it feels jarring, because one moment you're saving a village from a raider attack, while in the next you're selling people into slavery. True neutral options are hard to design, so you get this faux neutral gameplay style that I described.
Eh, I also want to do as many quests as I can. They're pointless, because the storytelling in Fallout 3 is some of the worst in all of gaming, but it gives me something to do in what is otherwise an empty and boring wasteland.

Bruisers will fuck you up really fast if you aren't high EX.

Bruisers will fuck you up really fast if you aren't high EX.
The Bruisers I'm handling quite easily at lv 8. It's the fuckers with the guns that are fucking me up, almost entirely no doubt thanks to that stupid fixed damage, Damage Resistance ignoring special effect on each of their guns, which is active on each of their projectiles. Which Bugthesda thought, for some weird reason, was a good idea to put on the shotguns, too. :feelsUgh: The kicker? That bonus effect won't activate when I use their guns. :feelsUgh:

I remember playing it when I was 11 years old and didn’t understand what encumbered meant so I was stuck walking around really slow with a full inventory. That was the first time I tried playing it.
The second time I was 12 and hardlocked myself by overwriting the auto save as I was falling off of Tenpenny’s tower so I was stuck in an endless loop of falling to my death. :feelskek:
Ahh to be a retarded kid playing video games. Figuring out what things meant it was actually magical to play them back then. Now it’s just soulless and a
money grabbing scheme.