Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious please... fucking help me.

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
today at school, i finally got my uniform.
its the most tight fucking shit ive ever put on. these foids approached me and asked to see what i looked like with it on :feelsseriously: for reference im 225lbs and i have this body shape:

yeah, i dont look good at all. so i knew this wasnt an ioi, it was just a chance for them to finally see me in tight clothes so they can laugh at me. i even remember some people telling me
"i cant wait to see you in the uniform so i can see how ugly youd look in it lolol"
:feelsseriously:
i had no choice but to go to the bathroom, try it on to see if any adjustments had to be made. i put it on, and the two guys and a few girls were there to see me. i walked out and asked them how it looked.
they all had the flouride stare,

i already knew, the bullying would start the moment i start wearing this uniform. its fucking terrible. as shit jesus christ. its a basic suit and tie but the way my body is shaped i just make anything look bad. thats why i wear baggy clothes to hide myself.
worst part is someone approached me today and said they werent able to see me in my uniform and asked me to wear it tomorrow.
why the fuck would they be so interested to see me in a god damn suit?
oh right. because im ugly as fuck. not only my face but my body too. fucks sake, we arent allowed to wear sweaters so i cant hide my fat ass, so i fucking cant cope.

today at SCHOOL?

you better hope to god the weeb doesn't see this

he will ban you where you stand

today at SCHOOL?

you better hope to god the weeb doesn't see this

he will ban you where you stand
who? also im 18, ive stated.
i shouldnt even be in highschool but im so retarded i have to redo my last year again.

I had a nightmare i was in high school again. Fucking annoying tbh, keep having recurring dreams every few months of still being in school, nigga I graduated 2 and a half yrs ago

I had a nightmare i was in high school again. Fucking annoying tbh, keep having recurring dreams every few months of still being in school, nigga I graduated 2 and a half yrs ago
its so fucking terrible, it feels as if im being stabbed with a knife every fucking time my alarm goes off at 5am.
i dont live in the high tech area either its a shit hole here
fakecel for foids approaching me for the sole purpose of using me as their entertainment so they can laugh at my looks?

its so fucking terrible, it feels as if im being stabbed with a knife every fucking time my alarm goes off at 5am.

i dont live in the high tech area either its a shit hole here

fakecel for foids approaching me for the sole purpose of using me as their entertainment so they can laugh at my looks?
Foids don't even acknowledge my presence

Foids don't even acknowledge my presence
thats better than being a laughing stock for them jfl and the foids that make fun of me are always fucking obese and ugly as shit. literal tranny tier foids.

thats better than being a laughing stock for them jfl and the foids that make fun of me are always fucking obese and ugly as shit. literal tranny tier foids.
Foids pick on guys they interested in sometimes how is that worse than being completely ignored

This is a fact you fucking idiot you might be a fakecel and don't even know it
im not a fucking fakecel jesus christ.
the only reason why people even look at me these days is because im half white and from america and im living in hong kong.
so of course theyd want to approach me. but the thing is im not white passing at all.
i geo maxxed to get away from the west because it was even more brutal for me to live there than it is in hong kong.
there are white guys in my school (around 2) and they dont get the treatment im getting. these foids approached me to LAUGH at me. and you have the audacity to call me a fakecel

jbw pilled, prob can ascend after losing your weight tbh. at least u gotta put some effort

It's a truecel trait, looking worse in a suit (especially 3 piece) then you do in a t shirt / jeans or other casual wear

that sounds terrible

normies are such bullies

it isn't fair

Can’t you just request a bigger size?