Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Please help this channel grow, it's getting so fucking based!

you're right. this morning, i discovered a strand of blue hair on my head. i felt like i was about to throw up from my discovery. i just want to thank the lord for helping me discover both this post and the channel itself. after watching a couple of videos from this channel, i've noticed that the strand of blue hair was missing. i hope that means that im still redpilled.

your right. this morning, i discovered a strand of blue hair on my head. i felt like i was about to throw up from my discovery. i just want to thank the lord for helping me discover both this post and the channel itself. after watching a couple of videos from this channel, i've noticed that the strand of blue hair was missing. i hope that means that im still redpilled

nigga

you're right. this morning, i discovered a strand of blue hair on my head. i felt like i was about to throw up from my discovery. i just want to thank the lord for helping me discover both this post and the channel itself. after watching a couple of videos from this channel, i've noticed that the strand of blue hair was missing. i hope that means that im still redpilled.
GrAY