Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PLEASE IGNORE ME....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
if your in this forum...and believe in this shit right here that some purple pilled incel fallen normie (who should be banned by the way) wrote...
please IGNORE ME...

((Personality matters to some woman and this is genuine I have sold past relation ships not for how i look but how akward I get around women. That is just me living through my past self))

Oh come on you faggot What do i do About being Non nt atleast tag me. And im not purple pilled cause I dont try with foids and never have

Last edited:
if your in this forum...and believe in this shit right here that some purple pilled incel fallen normie (who should be banned by the way) wrote...
please IGNORE ME...

((Personality matters to some woman and this is genuine I have sold past relation ships not for how i look but how akward I get around women. That is just me living through my past self))

Huh? What are you talking about?

please IGNORE ME...

I said that hes talking about me, this guy is a sperg and types like a drunk facebook user

Which one of you "have sold past relation ships not for how i look but how akward I get around women?"