Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Please Like! Soyboy wants a baby but wife wont let him.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Kvll958i1iiz
1 million likes to DISCUSS having a baby. You know the answer is no since she said discuss instead of have. JFL at this complete cuck. I bet she's fucking other dudes on the side, no way she isn't.

1 million likes to have a child for her to divorce and you have to pay pension for her

She already has a baby with Tyrone.

Defeat
the face of defeat and cuckdom

She already has a baby with Tyrone.
probably. Cuck probably thinks she ate a lot of chocolate while pregnant instead of him not being the father.

literally chad could literally breath and a girl would let him impregnate her

literally chad could literally breath and a girl would let him impregnate her
He would need 1 million likes just to get her off his dick. No way a Chad would degrade himself into holding a sign just to cum inside a girl.

chad's kids only sorry

just when you think cucks can't get any lower. holy shit, boyos.

He would need 1 million likes just to get her off his dick. No way a Chad would degrade himself into holding a sign just to cum inside a girl.
tbh jesus christ do these men think about what they put online. No one has a semblance of dignity anymore back in the good old days you just force your wife to impregnate her. Not like this cuck who is holding a sign so his wife might give him a chance to impregnate her. A wife he legally go into a lifelong contract but no semblance of respect exists for the husband. Fuck this gay earth tbh

tbh jesus christ do these men think about what they put online. No one has a semblance of dignity anymore back in the good old days you just force your wife to impregnate her. Not like this cuck who is holding a sign so his wife might give him a chance to impregnate her. A wife he legally go into a lifelong contract but no semblance of respect exists for the husband. Fuck this gay earth tbh
cucks put up with this shit because they have no self esteem and they think that they deserve this for being born an ugly male.

cucks put up with this shit because they have no self esteem and they think that they deserve this for being born an ugly male.
if this was the 1800s and and my wife wouldn't let me impregnate her. I would stone her in my own backyard.

I don't know whether this makes me feel extreme pity or extremely pissed off

Not surprised, she’s probably on the pill. Meaning that she is in non-breeding mode, the only reason why she’s tolerating this soy cuck in the first place. As soon as her womb is on the market, chad will have her by then.

Law of the jungle

You can't make that shit up.

J ust
F ucking
L ol

its great to see how beautiful and loving modern relationships are

Men are totally bitchmade these days. Feminism has finally beat our gender into submission.

I see these guys having to ask their GF or wife for permission to go do things like go to parties or BBQ's and I cant help but pity them. Absolutely pathetic that you have to ask some cunt for permission to do anything as a man.

This beta will get cucked and be okay with it. He'll happily raise chad or tyrones kid. He's probly already in an open relationship and has to ask permission to go play Nintendo switch, pitiful.

Not surprised, she’s probably on the pill. Meaning that she is in non-breeding mode, the only reason why she’s tolerating this soy cuck in the first place. As soon as her womb is on the market, chad will have her by then.

Law of the jungle

Using something as stupid as a social media platform to discuss whether you are going to bring life into the world. my god

idc, I'd order my wife to have a child there is no yes/no/maybe

Using something as stupid as a social media platform to discuss whether you are going to bring life into the world. my god
The goal of 1 million likes makes it even more insane. Either she knows its not going to happen or she is narcissistic enough to think it will. Either way it is pathetic.

the face of a defeated male

Kill him with fire.

This makes me wanna kill myself.

Who is this guy? Any links? He looks like a manlet Cuck!

Have you been hacked? :soy:
seems like you agree with the person i replied to, so feel free to answer for him.

one of the things i dislike the most is when people make stupid statements that they can't even justify logically. how is it that anybody is entitled to impregnating others? can you answer that question?

just fucking lol. back when i was an /r/incels mod, somebody making such an statement would've likely been outright permabanned for seemingly being an obvious infiltrator, but it seems like nowadays simply questioning those beliefs is enough for 16 year old incels to feel justified in calling me a :soy:

seems like you agree with the person i replied to, so feel free to answer for him.

one of the things i dislike the most is when people make stupid statements that they can't even justify logically. how is it that anybody is entitled to impregnating others? can you answer that question?

just fucking lol. back when i was an /r/incels mod, somebody making such an statement would've likely been outright permabanned for seemingly being an obvious infiltrator, but it seems like nowadays simply questioning those beliefs is enough for 16 year old incels to feel justified in calling me a :soy:
The soyest part was "muh you're not entitled! :soy:" just like CT and the media tell us. Are we entitled to sex and reproduction? Legally, no, since it would be a constitutional nightmare. Emotionally, yes, because
827E895C E0CF 4CA5 B129 9365FA3687DD

he'd be better off with a sign that asks if anyone is willing to have a baby with him

The soyest part was "muh you're not entitled! :soy:" just like CT and the media tell us.
so just agreeing with something that is said in media makes me cucked? Please. If you truly believe that you're being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, which means you're incredibly narrow-sighted.

>maslow's
correct me if I'm wrong, but that pyramid makes no mention of reproduction. Not only that, but even though relationships are necessary for the emotional well-being of people, that doesn't mean we are entitled to them. I think the concept of whether we are entitled to relationships is very difficult as defining the concept of entitlement is not an easy task; entitled according to whom? Anyway, you can disregard that last part, but the fact of the matter is that Maslow's hierarchy of needs makes no mention of reproduction.

Wow. Look at those genetics of peace. The look in his eyes closely resembles the desperate and hopeless look that prey would give to a predator about to tear them to pieces. It is over for us as a species if his genetics are allowed to stay in the human gene pool. He should LDAR with us

Fucking faggot