Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Poke'mon; Tradingpill

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Have you ever wondered why the Poke'mon Badges let Poke'mon obey you up to levels that are much higher than the Average level? It's because of this; If you traded your entire squad then traded them back, your Poke'mon would gain EXP 1.5 times faster

Last edited:
some pokemon require you to trade for them to evolve which is brutal if you have no friends, funny how that feature was implemented as a way to make you more social thereby encouraging other people to spend more money on the games but it never dawned upon them that the type of person that is likely to play pokemon is a loser with no friends like me.

4f4.jpg

A level 100 Pokemon is stronger than A lvl 5 Pokemon. Because the level 100 Pokemon got more training and through that training it got more EXP Points, which grows each level its stats and has also more attacks too choose from.
A level 5 Pokemon has not so much training and mostly lower stats and is considered weak. Thats why a level 100 Pokemon is stronger than a lvl 5 Pokemon.

[IMG alt="PLA1092"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/40/40761.jpg?1676862026[/IMG]

Didn't know that actually

A level 100 Pokemon is stronger than A lvl 5 Pokemon. Because the level 100 Pokemon got more training and through that training it got more EXP Points, which grows each level its stats and has also more attacks too choose from.
A level 5 Pokemon has not so much training and mostly lower stats and is considered weak. Thats why a level 100 Pokemon is stronger than a lvl 5 Pokemon.

[IMG alt="PLA1092"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/40/40761.jpg?1676862026[/IMG]
Boyo! I saw a Youtube video where someone takes on the Kanto Elite 4 (Poke'mon Red/Blue/Yellow) with a Squad of Lv 5s

Last edited:
Boyo! I saw a Youtube video where someone takes on the Kanto Elite 4 (Poke'mon Red/Blue/Yellow) with a Squad of Lv 5s
boyo i saw some 4 ft 11 trucel kissing a blonde stacy once!!!

:feelsohh:
From Generation IV onward, if the outsider Pokémon is from a game in a different language, it will gain 1.7 times (approximated as 6963/4096 from Generation V onward) the normal experience instead.